Ingredients for Cooking Dietary Cookies with Cottage Cheese
- butter 100 gr. (or margarine)
- cottage cheese 0% 400 gr. (or curd mass; thick, dense, but not liquid, like sour cream)
- flour 1-1.5 tbsp.
- soda about, 5 tsp.
- egg 1 pc.
- sugar 100 gr.
- salt pinch
- vanillin to taste
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:glass, spoon (1 teaspoon, 1 tablespoon), rolling pin, cutting board, mixer (or whisk, for whipping), baking tray (or any baking dish), bowl
Cooking diet cookies with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Beat the egg.Break the egg into a bowl. Mix the egg with sugar (50 gr.), And beat with a whisk or mixer until a thick white foam forms.
Step 2: Cut the butter.Take a piece of butter and cut it into cubes. Large or small, as you like. Then sprinkle the oil with vanilla and salt to taste.
Step 3: Mix the dough.Pour the flour onto a chopping board. In the middle of the slide, make a recess with the edges, pour soda there, put the cottage cheese and butter. Mash the mixture with a fork so that it becomes uniform. Now start rolling out the dough with your hands. It should be elastic to the touch, soft and thick and resemble the appearance of the curd that you used.
Step 4: Roll out the dough.Divide the resulting curd dough into four parts. Roll each of the parts into layers with a thickness of 2-3 mm. Roll out the dough on a flat surface, generously sprinkled with flour so that it does not stick. Spread each beaten layer with a beaten egg. Make sure that enough for all four parts. Sprinkle the remaining sugar (50 g. For 4 parts) and roll into rolls. Cut these rolls into cookies of the shape you like best. Lubricate cookies with beaten egg again and sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
Step 5: Bake Cookies.Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees. Put the curd cookies on a baking sheet, but at a distance from each other, since when baking the dough rises and takes up more space. When the cookies turn red, they are ready. But do not rush to remove them from the pan. Let the prepared dietary cookies with cottage cheese cool down a bit and take shape. Then you can put them on a plate and start eating. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can adjust the calorie content of cookies with cottage cheese by changing the amount of the main ingredients: cottage cheese and butter.
- - The greater the fat content of the cottage cheese, the more flour will be needed. The dough should be soft and not stick with your hands. If the dough is sticky, then change the amount of cottage cheese (less) or flour (more).
- - And without the filling, the cookies are very tasty. But, if you want, you can add finely chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds) or grated chocolate, or grated apples to the dough before folding it into a roll. If you choose apples, you can also sprinkle roll with cinnamon or cocoa.