We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl put flour sifted with salt.
Rub the yeast with the sugar until it dissolves completely and put it over the flour.
We start to knead, we pour water a little, and when the dough becomes sticky and easy to shape, we stop adding water.
Finally add the oil.
Cover the dough with a towel and leave it to rise for about 40-50 minutes.
We clean the onion, finely chop it, peel the carrot and make small cubes.
We clean the pepper from the seeds, peel the tomato and cut them into suitable pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan, put the onion, carrot and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add the peppers and tomatoes, leave them for another 2-3 minutes, then add the meat.
Mix well with a spatula so that no lumps form, then pour about 1 cup of water.
Season with salt, pepper, dried basil and let it simmer.
Towards the end, incorporate the donut paste with kapia, tomato paste and then pull the pan off the heat.
Allow to cool slightly, add the egg, finely chopped green dill and mix.
We wash the mushrooms and dab them with a kitchen towel.
We line a 24/37 cm tray with baking paper.
Spread a thin sheet of dough and place it in the pan.
Put the minced meat filling on top, level it, place the mushrooms, and grate the cheese on top.
Put the tray in the hot oven, at a suitable temperature for about 40-45 minutes, until the tart is nicely browned.
When it is ready, take it out, let it cool a little and serve.
Tart with meat and mushrooms
Ingredients for the filling:
& # 8211 300 g chicken (a large breast)
& # 8211 200g mushrooms (or preserves)
& # 8211 a smoked sausage
& # 8211 2 small onions
& # 8211 200g grated cheese (I used smoked)
& # 8211 a can of sour cream
& # 8211 spices
For the dough, mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous composition is formed, which is spread with a rolling pin in a thin sheet. Don't forget to work with flour! Line a tray with butter and flour, place the sheet of dough in it, prick with a fork. To be proud of my new blender, I chopped the meatballs and onions, not that I want to praise my toy, but in a minute they were both perfectly chopped, so I mixed them brutally with the spices.
And then the thing becomes simple in degrees: over the dough put the meat mixed with onions, then the mushrooms (chopped with my unique and unrepeatable blender). Cut the sausages into thin slices and place over the mushrooms. I beat the eggs like an omelet and mixed them with the glass of sour cream.
Place the grated cheese over the sausages and then the egg and sour cream and bake for about an hour.
The last and most important instruction: keep everything to a minimum.
1. Put all the ingredients for the countertop in a bowl, mix well until you get a dough that is easy to shape, wrap in cling film and leave to cool.
2. While the dough is in the fridge, prepare the filling: sauté the chopped onion in oil, add the finely chopped mushrooms and a few tablespoons of water.
3. Chop the pepper into small cubes, place over the mushrooms and leave on the fire, stirring constantly until the mushrooms penetrate well. Season with salt, pepper, thyme and paprika, then add the cheese and a beaten egg.
4. In a round pan, roll out two-thirds of the dough and add the filling. From the rest of the dough, spread a sheet from which to cut strips that will be placed on top of the mushroom tart. Grease the strips with beaten egg and put the tray in the hot oven for 15 minutes, and then over medium heat for another 20 minutes until golden brown.
CHOPPED MEAT ROLL WITH MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE (VIDEO RECIPE)
My dear ones, more recently, I have acquired the habit that when I feel like it meatballs to make a roll of minced meat. I find it easier to prepare and, in addition, I can fill the roll with various goodies :)
This time I prepared a roll of minced chicken and the filling was made of mushrooms and cheese. In short, a real delight!
Instead of minced chicken you can use any other minced meat. The main condition is not to be too fat. Season the meat to taste, as do the meatballs and, for added freshness, add a little greenery.
Mushrooms must be pre-cooked because they have a high water content. Put them to harden and keep them on the fire until all the water evaporates.
I recommend baking the minced meat roll with mushrooms and cheese in a 30 / 11.5cm cake pan. It keeps its shape and bakes very nicely.
The minced meat roll with mushrooms and cheese is very tasty hot, served with your favorite garnish or salad. It is very good and cold and you can serve it as an appetizer but, just as well, you can use it to prepare delicious sandwiches.
Below is the video recipe.
Ingredients needed to prepare the recipe for minced meat with cheese and cheese:
- 1kg minced chicken (or whatever you want)
- 750gr fresh mushroom mushrooms
- 100g cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 large bunch of fresh parsley (half for meat, half for mushrooms)
- salt, pepper and dried thyme to taste
You also need:
- a little butter and breadcrumbs to grease and line the tray
- a little oil for rolling oil.
How to prepare rolled recipe of minced meat with mushrooms and cheese
Video recipe (CC - Romanian subtitles)
I removed the foil from above. I evenly spread the mushroom filling on the meat sheet, leaving the edges free. I spread the cheese on the large grater over the mushrooms.
I then rolled tightly with the foil. We must be careful to push the ends of the roll inside. I wrapped the roll of minced meat with mushrooms and cheese in cling film, like a salami, and I rolled it on the table a few times to glue the joints.
Leaves woven with meat, mushrooms and cheese
puff pastry, 250g chicken liver, 250g chicken hearts, 200g mushrooms, 200g cheese, 3-4 eggs, a bunch of parsley, butter, salt and pepper.
Method of preparation:
Finely chop the liver and chicken hearts. In a hot pan with butter fry the meat for about 5 minutes, cover with a lid and leave on the fire for another 10 minutes. Chop the mushrooms and add them over the meat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the diced cheese and mix. When the mushrooms are ready, add the egg and cheese mixture. Mix well, then add the finely chopped parsley. Keep on the fire until the egg hardens.
We spread the dough in the shape of a rectangle, about 0.5 cm thick (I obtained two sheets). We arrange the obtained filling in the middle. Cut the edges of the dough into strips, then weave them over the filling.
Grease the dough with beaten egg, arrange on a tray sprinkled with flour or lined with baking paper, and bake for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C.
Mushroom tart (yellow), ham and cheese & # 8211
Tart with mushrooms (yellow), ham and cheese. A quiche with mushrooms with tender tart dough and spicy and tasty topping (with beaten eggs and sour cream). Mushrooms can be cultivated (champignon), wild (yellows, mushrooms, etc.) or a mix between them.
This recipe for tart with mushrooms, ham and cheese it is a simple, easy to execute.
Quiche is the name of a traditional French dish that is generally made in the fall, when the vines are harvested. The most famous is Quiche Lorraine & # 8211 see here the original recipe.
She (at the quiche) has a dough dough or puff pastry and a filling of beaten eggs with sour cream (migaine), hardened onions and pieces of hungry bacon (lardons).
The variations on the theme are endless. You can put various cheeses, sausages, vegetables. Is a appetizer tart very tasty both hot and cold.
This time I bought yolks from the market and decided to make this tasty tart. My baking tin is 28 cm in diameter. If you want to make a larger portion, for the 30 x 40 cm tray, you will have to double all the quantities in the recipe.
- 200 g flour
- 100 g butter with min. 82% fat - cold, from the refrigerator
- 1 yolk
- 1-2 teaspoons cold water
- 3 whole eggs + 1 egg white (left over from the counter)
- 200 ml sweet cream for cooking (natural, not vegetable)
- salt pepper
- 100 g grated cheese
- 50 g parmesan
- 250 g fresh mushrooms
- 100 g smoked ham (kaiser, bacon)
Method of preparation
In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the egg and breadcrumbs.
Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
Finely chop the green parsley, add it over the meat and now add the mustard.
Mix all ingredients well.
We put the cheese on the grater with large meshes.
We wash the mushrooms, wipe them lightly with a napkin of excess water.
Place a piece of baking paper on the work table.
We put the meat composition, we wet our hands and we spread a rectangular sheet, not very thin so that the filling does not break.
Sprinkle with grated cheese, place the mushrooms and donut pieces in place.
We run everything carefully, we still wet our hands so that it doesn't stick.
We close the ends well, then we place the roll in a tray with the baking paper that we rolled.
Put it in the hot oven, at a suitable temperature, about 160-170 degrees, until it is well cooked and nicely browned on top. It took me about an hour until it was ready.
When it is ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool or cool at least a little, as it risks breaking if you cut it hot.
OMLET WITH CHOPPED MEAT, MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE
150 g minced meat from chicken breast
1 small onion
a few cloves of garlic
200 g mushrooms
1 hot pepper (red, preferably)
a few sprigs of parsley or green dill
1 teaspoon flour
butter or oil for frying omelette
salt and pepper
Put a little oil in a pan. Put the chopped onion and fry until it becomes glassy.
Add the mushrooms and a few sprigs of green parsley.
Add the minced meat
Stir constantly until the meat is done. Add the chopped garlic and hot pepper, mix well and set aside.
In a bowl beat eggs with flour, salt and pepper.
Fry the omelette until it hardens on both sides.
Sprinkle with grated cheese,
put the composition of mushrooms with minced meat, fold and serve.
Ingredients Pancakes with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven
- 8 thin pancakes, prepared according to my recipe for pancakes or according to your favorite recipe
- 300 grams of minced meat (I used leaner pork, you can also use beef, chicken, etc.)
- 1 fresh egg yolk
- 250 grams of chopped mushrooms
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped (I used 3 jalapeno peppers cleaned of seeds, but if you do not like too hot use bell peppers)
- 1 celery stalk, diced celery
- 100 ml. dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 80 grams of liquid cream for cooking
- 1 bunch of parsley and pepper
- for sauce (optional): 1 shallot, 1 tablespoon oil, 20 grams butter, 1 teaspoon grated cornstarch, 150 ml. liquid cream for cooking, 100 grams of mushrooms, 1 teaspoon chopped green parsley, salt and pepper
Preparation Pancakes with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven
1. Heat a pan on the fire, add 1 tablespoon of oil and immediately the minced meat. Mix well until the meat is light in color and no longer tends to gather in lumps. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the onion, celery, pepper and chopped mushrooms to the remaining fat in the pan. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are well softened and the liquid they leave evaporates. Add the minced meat back to the pan and pour in the wine. Cook over high heat until the wine has completely evaporated, season with salt and pepper and put in a bowl to cool.
3. While the filling cools, prepare the pancakes, taking into account not to add in the composition neither sugar nor flavors (vanilla, rum, etc.).
4. Turn on the oven and set it to 190 degrees Celsius.
Add the egg yolk and chopped green parsley to the cooled filling, the taste of salt and pepper is also suitable (it is good for the filling to be well peppered).
6. Grease with butter a gratin shape of a size suitable for pancakes (26 & # 21516 cm had my shape), the rest of the butter is kept aside. Fill the pancakes with 2 tablespoons of filling, then wrap and roll like stuffed cabbage.
7. Arrange the pancakes in the form greased with butter, spread the rest of the butter in flakes on the surface and sprinkle with 80 ml. of liquid cream. Bake the pancakes for 20-25 minutes.
8. After 20-25 minutes, the pancakes are slightly browned on the surface and have absorbed the butter and cream from the form, becoming incredibly tender and tasty. Leave to "rest" for 10 minutes then serve, sprinkled with a sauce (which you like) or just cream.
9. Pancakes with meat and mushrooms go well with a brown meat sauce but also with a mushroom sauce with cream. I chose to prepare it and proceeded as follows: in a saucepan, I heated the oil, added the butter and then the finely chopped shallot, sautéing over medium to low heat until softened. I then added the finely sliced mushrooms and a pinch of salt and hardened them with the shallot for 3-4 minutes. I poured the liquid cream. Separately, I dissolved the starch and added it to the sauce. I boiled everything in a short boil then turned off the heat and added the parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Other recipes for / with pancakes
Banana pancakes like "Ana Lugojana"
Pancake cake with urda, chocolate and fruit
10. I served the hot pancakes, sprinkled with the mushroom sauce and cream. Delicious!