We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Swiss Fruit Fondue
- Mandarin 2 pcs.
- Banana 2 pcs.
- Kiwi 2-3 pcs.
- Pear 2 pcs.
- Grapes 150-200 grams
- Strawberry 150 grams
- Chocolate 2 tiles
- Cream 150-200 ml
- Wafer rolls 6 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine Swiss cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Saucepan, Tablespoon, Fondue or special appliance for fondue, Cooker, Saucepan with fondue burner, Portion plates
Cooking Swiss Fruit Fondue:
Step 1: Prepare the fruit.Grapes should be thoroughly washed with running cold water, then dried with a paper or ordinary kitchen towel. Pears and strawberries should also be washed, rid of leaves and chopsticks, then drained. Peel kiwi, tangerines and bananas and cut into slices. Pears can optionally be peeled or not.
Step 2: We form "palms".Put sliced bananas, tangerines, kiwi, grapes and pears in the shape of a palm on portioned plates: make a trunk from bananas, palm branches from kiwi, put mandarin slices, pears and grapes at the "foot" of the palm. You can put 3 wafer rolls in fruit plates.
Step 3: Cook the chocolate cream.Heat the cream in a small saucepan. The chocolate should be broken into small pieces, then add it to the cream and mix until it dissolves. Ready chocolate cream should be poured into a special saucepan for fondue, set it on a fondue burner for a slow fire.
Step 4: Serve Swiss fruit fondue.Cream is served in a saucepan with a burner, and fruits in portioned plates. Put strawberries and the remaining pieces of kiwi at the bottom of the saucepan with cream. On a fork or on a special device you need to chop a piece of fruit and dip it and a wafer stick in chocolate cream, and - eat with pleasure! Good appetite!
- - To make chocolate dissolve faster, it can be grated on a coarse grater or chopped finely in a blender or coffee grinder.
- - Fruits in portioned plates do not need to be arranged in the form of palm trees, this can be done in any other way, for example, in the form of a flower or other pattern.
- - Fondue can act as a snack for wine or champagne. It is also washed down with fruit juices, milkshakes and other drinks.
- - It is best to cut bananas shortly before cooking, as long-term storage of bananas without a peel, and even more so in sliced form, can lead to their blackening, and they will quickly deteriorate.