We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to prepare cauliflower bread:
Unwrap a cauliflower in small bunches. Wash, boil in boiling salted water and drain. Separate eggs for bread. Mix with a wooden spoon the yolks with salt and pepper. Add beer and flour; form a sticky dough. Beat the egg whites well with a whisk and add them over the beer dough. Through this composition we roll the bunches of cauliflower and fry them in an oil bath until they turn brown. We take them out on a paper napkin.
How to prepare cheese sauce:
On a steam bath, mix the egg yolks with the butter until liquefied, adding the lemon juice in small portions. Stir continuously until the sauce thickens. Add the grated cheese and mix again. Remove from the heat and add the cream and pepper paste. Finish with finely chopped greens. If the cheese is salty, do not add salt!
Serve the cauliflower with this creamy sauce!
Especially for loved ones!
Cauliflower with cheese
1 large cauliflower, spread in large bunches, about 1 kg.
8 cherry tomatoes cut in half
a handful of bread crumbs
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
freshly ground nutmeg
Method of preparation
To make the sauce: Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and mix until you get a paste. Remove from the heat, add a little milk and beat well until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
Put back on the heat and gradually add the rest of the milk. Add the bay leaf and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring.
Add the green onions to the sauce and cook for two minutes. Remove the bay leaf. Stir in the mustard, a little nutmeg and Cheddar cheese.
Chicken wrapped in bacon with cauliflower puree
Prepare a tray in which to place the cauliflower. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower, place the tomatoes, bread crumbs and Parmesan on top.
Place the tray on the grill for 5 minutes and season the cauliflower with the cheese and a little pepper.
- -o cauliflower
- -2 tablespoons olive oil
- -25 gr butter
- -75 ml milk
- -a few oregano leaves
Cauliflower bread with cheese sauce
Unwrap a cauliflower in small bunches. Wash, boil in boiling salted water and drain.
Separate the eggs for bread. Mix the egg yolks with salt and pepper with a wooden spoon. Add the beer and flour to form a sticky dough. Beat the egg whites well with a whisk and add them over the beer dough.
Through this composition we roll the bunches of cauliflower and fry them in an oil bath until they turn brown.
We take them out on a paper napkin.
How to prepare cheese sauce:
On a steam bath, mix the egg yolks with the butter until liquefied, adding the lemon juice in small portions. Stir continuously until the sauce thickens. Add the grated cheese and mix again. Remove from the heat and add the cream and pepper paste. Finish with finely chopped greens.
If the cheese is salty, do not add salt!
Serve the cauliflower with this creamy sauce!
I invite you to my blog for easy and appetizing recipes! :)
A recipe proposed by: Adriana Dumitru (Adriana_Dumitru_1)
1. Unwrap the cauliflower in bunches and boil it for a few minutes in salted water. Drain carefully so as not to break it, and put it in a bowl.
2. Separately, mix the flour with a pinch of turmeric (or turmeric), a pinch of salt and pour very cold water. To keep it cool, add a few ice cubes to the dough.
3. Pass the cauliflower bunches through the tempura mixture and put them in the hot oil. Fry them quickly and take them out on an absorbent napkin. Serve the cauliflower breaded immediately with cooked vegetable salad.
Suggestion If you want to surprise your family, replace the breaded cauliflower with well-drained pickles and serve them with a garnish of french fries or peas!
For the dough:
200 g flour
200 g very cold water
Baked cauliflower ingredients with breadcrumbs
- 1 cauliflower head
- 30 gr. biscuit
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon paprika & # 8211 for a quick addition, use hot paprika, if not desired, use paprika
- 1 lemon & # 8211 is used juice and grated yellow peel
Prepare ingredients for cauliflower in the oven with breadcrumbs
- Turn on the oven and preheat to 200 ° C.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- The cauliflower thus prepared is scalded for 2 minutes in boiling water in which salt is added to taste, after which the cauliflower is drained and immersed in an ice water bath. This reduces the bleaching process, the term can discourage many, but in fact it is a very simple technique that we talked about in the article about Romanesque cauliflower.
- Drain the cauliflower and allow to dry completely. If water remains, the cauliflower will not brown properly in the oven.
- In a grinder, grind two tablespoons of cumin seeds and two tablespoons of coriander seeds. I mention that this spice mix is the one recommended in the recipe I was inspired by, but if you have a particular aversion to one of the two spices, you can adapt the flavors to your preferences. The combination of coriander seeds with cumin and a little chili fits well, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, etc. also work.
- In a non-stick pan without oil, fry the spices lightly. The purpose of this procedure is to intensify and develop the aroma. When it browns slightly and begins to spread aromas, they are removed from the heat.
A dish as simple as it is tasty. we need:
cauliflower (900 g)
Wash the cauliflower and put it to boil, whole, in boiling water with salting when it has boiled well, drain it, open the bouquets:
It looks good, always when we ate cauliflower we also made a white bechamel or garlic sauce, even sweet and sour broth. I suggest you try. A pleasant evening.
I like cauliflower, but I don't like to cook it at home very much because I only like it. It has to be big.
Miodrag Surac, thanks for the suggestion, next time I'll make him a garlic sauce, it sounds tempting.
Julia, I like it very much too and I'm lucky everyone likes it!
He blew cauliflower
Cauliflower soufflé is one of the tastiest dishes you can make at any time, in a short time. In combination with cheese, cheese and cream, the soufflé takes on a golden appearance and the taste is absolutely delicious.
Cauliflower is the star vegetable of autumn, and in addition to the recipe for cauliflower au gratin, cauliflower soufflé is a culinary delight that you must learn to prepare at home.
Below we tell you the step-by-step recipe for cauliflower soufflé!
The cauliflower is broken into small bunches and washed. Boil in a bowl with a pinch of salt.
After boiling, leave to cool. The boiled cauliflower is neatly placed in a tray that you have previously given with butter.
In a bowl beat the 3 eggs and then mix with cream.
Grate the cheese, cut the pressed chicken ham (or any other meat you prefer) into small slices or cubes. Sprinkle neatly over the cauliflower in the pan, then pour the cream on top. Then add a little grated cheese to brown nicely at the end.
When the oven is hot, put the cauliflower soufflé on the right heat and leave it for about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle fresh greens on top and the cauliflower soufflé recipe is ready!2 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Cauliflower in the oven
Yesterday I found cauliflower on offer and I thought of cooking it in the oven. I chose the pane option because it seemed faster. The recipe is very simple.
1. Wash the cauliflower well and then open the bouquets. Boil them in salted water until they soften a little (about 5-6 minutes).
2. Beat the eggs well with a little salt
3. Strain the boiled cauliflower, let it cool and pass it through flour, beaten egg and then breadcrumbs.
4. Place the cauliflower bunches in the tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180g C for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned.
5. Serve with yogurt and garlic sauce or salad.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can of Cheddar cheese, crushed
- 1 ½ milk dogs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cana pesmet
Cut cauliflower into bunches. Then put it in a pot, along with the bell pepper and onion. Pour water over it and add a little salt. Leave it on the fire until it starts to boil. Cover the pot and leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes, until it becomes soft and tender.
Put some butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the flour and mix until it softens and starts to bubble. Add half a cup of cheese.
Take a good pan for the oven, put the cauliflower with vegetables in it, pour the sauce from the pan on top of it, add the breadcrumbs and put everything in the oven for 30 minutes.