We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I had blackcurrants in the garden and for the first time I made jam from them. I really liked how it turned out so I bought the red ones and did it again.
- 1 kg currants
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup of water
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Red / blackcurrant jam:
Remove the stalks from the currants and wash well several times.
The water is boiled together with the sugar, and when it starts to bind like a syrup, add the currants and lemon juice and boil for 10 or 15 minutes.
We test on a plate to see if the jam cools and then we take it off the heat.
In the washed and dried (sterilized) jars we pour the hot jam, close the jar well and turn it upside down to seal.
You can put them in such warm clothes, I didn't put them on, I don't think they have anything.
You can flavor the jam with vanilla sugar or vanilla pods, this time I did not put.
Red / blackcurrant jam - Recipes
Currants are fruits rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, which provide the body with multiple benefits. Red or black, currants are excellent sources of essential vitamins and minerals and are recommended for consumption both in their natural state and in jam. Below we tell you some of the simplest red currant jam recipes that [& # 8230]Other news from Libertatea:
A new online payment application for public transport in Bucharest
A Pakistani woman has died after being operated on in hospital by a security guard who lied as a doctor
CNN: The US will announce that it is donating 500 million doses of Pfizer vaccine to the world
The man who hit Gelu Voican Voiculescu at the commemoration of the Revolution was sentenced to 9 months in prison, with the postponement of the sentence
PSD councilor, skidding to the mayor of Sector 1: "In France, Armand was abducted and raped"
David Hasselhoff appears in a video clip that encourages vaccination against Covid in Germany
Horoscope June 10, 2021. Libra is attracted by new ideas, new relationships or interesting proposals
Doctor Mihai Craiu explains the importance of vaccination in children and adolescents. When will their immunization make a difference
Nicole Cherry announced the sex of the baby. The artist is pregnant with her first child
Four former Volkswagen executives will compensate the car group with 288 million euros
Sofia Sapega, Roman Protasevici's girlfriend, wrote to her parents in prison: "I will not give up!"
What categories of public employees can continue to accumulate the pension with the salary
Bucharest Prefect: Romprest cannot stop collecting waste, and the City Hall of Sector 1 must pay the debts
Kanye West with Irina Shayk, on a vacation in France
Euronews analysis: Why the vaccination campaign in Romania got stuck, after such a promising start
Red / blackcurrant jam - Recipes
Ingredient: 1 kg of sugar, 1 kg of red currants, 30-50 ml of lemon juice, 1/2 l of water.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: The jam is made from red or white currants with larger grains, which have only 1-2 seeds. Currants contain a large amount of pectin (which clogs the syrup), so at 1 kg of sugar put only currants that kg weighed, after the onions were detached from the bunches, without removing the seeds. The seeds are removed with a toothpick or a thin stainless steel wire, bent like a hairpin. boil in the same way, without binding too much. The syrup binds exactly as for grape jam and boil in the same way, without binding too much. a gelatinous meal with fruits, with a sour taste.
|1. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey breast, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks) |
2. Watermelon cranberry (Drinks> Wine drinks)
3. Blackcurrant wine (Drinks> Wine drinks)
4. Redcurrant soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
5. Stevia or sorrel soup with bacon (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
6. Vegetable soup with semolina or tapioca (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
7. Cold tomato soup with basil (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
8. Peasant soup with tomatoes and potatoes (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
9. Chicken soup in a pressure cooker (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
10. Cream of tomato and leek soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
11. Pumpkin and tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
12. Pumpkin and tomato tart (Dishes> Dishes with vegetables and greens)
13. Tomato juice soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
14. Tomato soup with rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
15. Tomato soup with vegetables (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
16. Tomato soup with dumplings (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
17. Tomato soup with vegetables (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
18. Tomato soup with peppers (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
19. Tomato soup with noodles (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
20. Tomato soup with cream (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
21. Tomato soup with peanut butter (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
22. Tomato soup with rags (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
23. Tomato and rice soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
24. Turkish tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
25. Concentrated soup with yolks (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
26. Cream of tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
27. Vegetable soup with pasta or rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
28. Tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
29. Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms (Sauces> Red Sauces)
30. Gazpacho (Cold tomato soup) (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
Jam-black currant jam!
The blackcurrant jam is delicious and easy to prepare. Over a period of time it thickens and acquires the texture of a pelt. You must try it!
This recipe involves calculating the quantities of ingredients in measures: 3 measures of fruit and 3 measures of sugar. If you are more comfortable working with the weight of the ingredients, then to 1 kg of blackcurrants add 1.25 kg of sugar.
-3 glasses of black currants
From those ingredients we obtained 1.5 liters of jam.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash jars and lids with hot water and baking soda. Then put the lids in a saucepan, cover with water and boil for 10 minutes.
2.To sterilize the jars, pour a little water in each of them and heat them for 3-4 minutes in the microwave, set to 800 W. You can also sterilize the dry jars in the microwave, putting half of glass of water next to them.
Another method of sterilizing jars: in the oven. Place the jars, in which you poured some water, on a tray and place them in the cold oven. Then set the temperature at 150-160 ° C and heat them for 10 minutes.
3.Put the fruit in a heat-resistant bowl or in a saucepan of the right size (preferably enameled). Add water.
4. Put the pot on low heat and cook the currants for 15 minutes from the moment of boiling.
5. Take the bowl off the heat and immediately add the sugar to the fruit. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix the jam until it is completely dissolved.
6. Allow the jam to cool - at least until it becomes warm. Then pour it into sterilized jars, closing them tightly.
7. If you use unsterilized jars, then pour the hot jam into them. But you should know that this way the jam may not gel evenly.
8. This is what the jam looks like after it cools completely:
9. And this is its texture the next day (it gels completely):
10. Store this jam in a cool place (not necessarily in the refrigerator).
Lotex General Srl - Vasluianca Romanian Vegetable and Fruit Products
Produced according to traditional recipes, only good for a delicious cake
Juice obtained naturally by squeezing fresh fruit, an important part of the diet.
Produced according to a traditional recipe, made from whole fruits.
FAT PEPPER COOKED IN VINEGAR
CHICKEN FAT PEPPER
ARDEI KAPIA IN OTET
PEPPERS IN TOMATO JUICE
FAT PEPPER WITH CABBAGE
BULION 18 GR. BRIX
CUCUMBERS IN VINEGAR
CUCUMBERS SLICED IN VINEGAR
BLACK CURRANTS SWEET
BLACKBERRY AND BLUEBERRY SWEET
SOUR CHERRY JAM
GEM OF GUTS AND APPLES
GOGOSARI IN VETET
PLUM MAGIC WITH WALNUTS
TOMATOES IN BULL
SALAD OF RAW VEGETABLES
NATURAL APPLE JUICE
NATURAL APPLE AND BEET JUICE
NATURAL BEET JUICE
BEET AND HREAN SALAD
BEET SALAD AND HREAN CUBES
RED CABBAGE SALAD
EGGPLANT AND PEPPER SALAD IN TOMATO JUICE
Phone: +40 742 258 228
Location: Vaslui, Vaslui
Address: Str. Ștefan cel Mare, Nr. 273
E-mail: [email protected]
Ghidul Agroalimentar SRL
Phone: 0736 016 501
Phone: 0767 815 194
Fax: 031 411 81 66
Copyright & copy 2010 Food Guide
Programming & Design & SEO by Blumenthal
All rights reserved.
Blackcurrant liqueur recipe
- grains - 1 kg
- leaves - 6-8 pieces
- vodka (alcohol, vodka) - 1 liter
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 750 ml.
1. washed berries and leaves folded into a jar, pour the alcohol base, tightly close the lid. Leave for 5-7 weeks in a warm, dark place. Every 5-6 days to shake.
2. After leaving the contents of jars filtered through gauze or a special filtrovochnuyu paper. Squeeze dry berries (no need).
3. Make a sugar syrup. To do this, boil the water, add the sugar and simmer before the foaming begins (about 4-6 minutes). Then remove the heat syrup and cool to room temperature.
4. Mix currant liqueur with sugar syrup. Bottling of the drink, hermetically sealed. Stand 5 days in the refrigerator to improve the taste.
Serve cold. Shelf life away from direct sunlight - up to 3 years. The fortress - 15-17 degrees.
Blackcurrant jam, suitable for breakfast, lunch or when you feel like something sweet, natural and quality. For those of you who are more pretentious, you will notice the taste, smell and color of jam.
In its preparation we use only natural, quality ingredients, it is produced in small quantities, not industrial, it is possible that from one season to another we do not cover the stock and demand.
ingredients used for blackcurrant jam are:
& organic black bulls, mixed with organic red currants
& squeezed lemon juice from organic lemons.
Copyright Plante medicinale intregi.ro - Magento Designer Store powered by Artvisiona.ro
Online store of whole herbal teas
Information about how you use the site can be used by our partners for Traffic Analysis, Advertising and Social Networks
and can be combined with other information you have provided to them directly to provide you with an enhanced browsing experience.
1. White currants
2. Blackcurrants or Blueberries (200 g for color if we have)
4. Fixed gel
White currants and the black ones (200 g) are washed and the grains are removed from the bunches. The beans are passed through the tomato machine (Vacsy Zepter), to separate the seeds from the juice & pulp. The resulting juice is mixed with the required amount of sugar and fixed gel, then put on the fire. After it starts to boil, leave it for 3 minutes.
Wash the jars, dry and fill with hot jam. Tighten the lid tightly and turn the jars with the lid down for 5 minutes.
FIG. 1 White currants
FIG. 2 Seed extraction using Vacsy Zepter cold press