We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Crab Sandwich
- wheat bread 4 slices
- a piece of crab meat 50 gr. (boiled)
- 1 potato
- lettuce 2 pcs. (fresh)
- mayonnaise 2 tsp
- mustard 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Crabs, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:knife, pan, cutting board, meat grinder (for crab meat
Making a crab sandwich:
Step 1: Cook the potatoes.Peel the potatoes, wash them under cold water and put in the pan. Pour cold water into a pan, add a little salt, and boil the potatoes until it is soft. Cut the finished potatoes into thin slices on a cutting board. Wash the lettuce leaves and cut into strips.
Step 2: Pass the meat through a meat grinder.Take the crab meat and mince it. Then mix the minced crab with mustard.
Step 3: Build the Sandwich.Spread half of the crab mass evenly on one slice of bread, put a circle of boiled potatoes on top, cover with a lettuce leaf, add 1 tsp. mayonnaise, and top with a second slice of bread. Do the same with the remaining two slices, crab meat, potatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise.
Step 4: Serve.The sandwich is ready, it can be served with sauce. Enjoy your meal!
- - This amount of ingredients is designed for two sandwiches. You can increase the number of sandwiches by proportionally increasing the number of ingredients.
- - You can add cheese, any of your favorite seasonings or spices to the sandwich.
- - Crab meat sandwiches are a good option for a picnic or snack during business hours.