We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We grind the chicken legs on the flame and wash them well. Dab them with a napkin of excess water and cut them in half. Put the thighs in a Teflon pot and brown them on both sides (if you put them in a normal pot, don't forget to drip a little oil). Cover them with water and let them boil, but when they form a foam, remove them with a spatula.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. We clean the onion and finely chop it. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. We cut the pepper into small pieces. After frothing the meat, add the vegetables, in addition to the tomato. When the meat is half cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Leave it on the right heat and when the meat is almost ready, add the peas, which we wash in water.
We dissolve the tomato paste in 3-4 tablespoons of water and let it go over the food. Let it boil for a few more minutes, then remove the pot from the heat. Sprinkle with dill, cover with a lid, and after 5 minutes it can be served.
Decrease the food as much as you like, I like the juice more.
Enjoy your meal...
Baked chicken upper legs with garnish of baked potatoes and peas
Baked chicken upper legs with garnish of baked potatoes and peas. Steak recipe from top legs with potatoes. Legs on a tray with golden potatoes. Thighs with crispy skin and beautifully browned. Recipes with chicken legs. Baked steak recipes.
We are more fond of chicken legs because we like tender and juicy meat. Chicken breast is not part of the family's list of preferences, so I often cook legs or wings. I most often make steak from lower chicken legs (called "hammers") & # 8211 the recipe here.
I also do not neglect the upper chicken legs, which, on the whole, have more meat than the lower ones. The bone is smaller and the meat is present in abundance. Of course, for the steak I choose the upper legs with bone and skin, which do not dry quickly in the oven. Bone is a good conductor of heat and helps cook meat from the inside out. Chicken skin protects the meat during cooking and keeps it tender and juicy. In addition, reddened skin becomes so crunchy that it actually cracks in the teeth.
Instead of the upper legs you can use both the lower legs and whole or even chicken wings & # 8211 you will have to extend or reduce the baking time a bit depending on the size of the pieces. From the quantities below it results approx. 2-3 servings of baked chicken thighs. You can always multiply the ingredients as needed.
10+ slow cooker recipes
I can only talk about slow cooker food. So much so that, looking back, I realized that lately I have gathered a beautiful collection of recipes cooked in the slow cooker that I have and that I have been talking about here for as long as I could. It is a 4.7 liter Crock Pot slow cooker like this HERE which now costs only 350 lei!
You already know that I love to use it because it is very convenient for me because I do not have to sit next to it like when I sit next to the stove on the stove or even when, using the oven, I have to, from time to time and quite I would often find it.
When cooking in a slow cooker I don't care about food. I know that he will finish cooking after a certain time and even that the pot will keep my food warm if I forget to reach him to stop it after the cooking time has passed.
Yes, it has a disadvantage. The fact that the cooking time in the slow cooker is longer. A dish that you can cook quickly on the stove, here it is cooked over time. But I used to organize myself in such a way that I had the food ready when I needed it.
I also cooked him fasting recipes and meat recipes. In both versions we finally liked what we got. What's more, it is also a diet food because practically the food is cooked by boiling at low temperatures. Perfect for us!
But I don't want to talk to you anymore, but I invite you to read more about slow cooker cooking by accessing each recipe separately. To make it easier for you to find the recipe in the title, I put a link on each picture. So & # 8230
How to prepare chicken legs in a frying pan
- Put 3 tablespoons oil in a pan over medium heat. When the oil has heated up, he adds 5 chicken coop LaProvincia .
- Reduce heat, cover the thighs with a lid and fry for 15 minutes.
- After the time has expired, turn the thighs and leave them for another 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut 2 onions averages and 5 cloves of garlic in slices.
- Share 1 tablespoon paprika over the thighs, along with the onion and garlic.
- Let the mixture fry for 3-5 minutes, depending on how crispy you want the thighs.
- Stir gently and turn the meat on the other side. Leave it in the pan for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the thighs on a kitchen towel and add them salt and pepper . Let them cool for a few minutes.
Cooking tips for pan-fried chicken legs
- Do you already know the recipe and would you like the simple chicken legs to be different? Let the onion cook for an additional 5-10 minutes. It will leave a juice which will then, in the absence of the lid, evaporate. However, you will need to add the garlic when the juice left is almost low.
- Optionally, you can add half a tablespoon of paprika, if you want the dish to have a bolder taste.
- You can prepare legs with a tasty crust, but slightly browned if you choose to use a thicker pan than the classic ones.
- These stewed chicken legs can be eaten at lunch or in the evening, on weekends or when you do not have enough time for a more complex menu.
- If you want the thighs to have a sauce, you can add water and a cup of tomato juice. Optionally, you can add vegetables such as mushrooms or bell peppers.
- As garnishes, we recommend natural potatoes, carrot puree or fresh salad or pickles.
- Compared to baked chicken legs, they get a crispier crust, keeping their juiciness inside.
Pan-fried chicken legs, good Monday through Sunday
You know those evenings during the week when you want to cook something light, but you don't have time to make a sauce or a complex dish? The recipe for pan-fried chicken legs means an aromatic meal, which your loved ones will enjoy.
The recipe is also inexpensive, because most of the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. All you have to do is check your thighs and your free time.
Chicken Thigh Food Ideas
Food ideas with chicken legs. Chicken stew with mushrooms in slow cooker. Chicken legs marinated in wine with sauteed peas 8. Baked chicken legs with mushrooms and polenta cabbage dish with chicken stew chicken legs chicken food and vegetables chicken legs in potato crust chicken legs stuffed with mushrooms food chicken under. Chicken food with olives.
4 preparation time. The simplest and most accessible are the recipes with baked chicken, these are my favorites, they cook quickly and every time I go without too much discussion to children. Scented chicken on the bottle. Chicken legs with potatoes in slow cooker 3.
Heat the meat in a tall pan containing 150 ml of oil and fry it for 5 minutes on each side. Chicken with tomatoes and peas. Chicken legs with gorgonzola sauce. Chicken legs with dumplings 6.
4 chicken legs with oregano vegetables and pepper for flavor. Chicken legs in mustard sauce 2. Season each chicken with salt and pepper. For the chicken ostropel, cut the meat into suitable pieces so that it can penetrate better when fried.
Baked chicken legs with baked potatoes chicken legs with baked mushrooms and polenta baked chicken legs with baked potatoes chicken legs with garlic and potatoes with herbs herbs baked chicken legs. For an evening with friends, prepare some chicken legs with onions and potatoes. Chicken legs with mushrooms 5. Quesadilla with chicken and peppers.
Chicken with tomato and garlic sauce. Put in creamy sauce with cheese and wine. meanwhile chop the onion and garlic and separate the tomatoes into cubes. 40 min if you want a quick and tasty lunch, I highly recommend the pea recipe with chicken legs.
Chickens with green beans. Soft and sweet chicken legs with parsnips 9. All you need are a few ingredients that cook in no time and if you give up meat you can definitely get it. Chicken with potatoes and green beans.
Sprinkle the cheese to melt over the chicken legs in the oven then serve. Chicken legs 199 recipes. 5 chicken legs with honey. Chicken leg food 29 recipes.
Chicken legs in butter with lemon sauce 10. Use thyme for flavors and serve a white wine with food. Crock-stuffed chicken legs can 7. Or a simple or Chinese-style pan-cooked chicken dish with vegetables you can play here as you like because it is a soft and very good meat.
Chef with knives
Knife chefs, audience leader. Three consecutive eliminations from chef Cătălin Scărlătescu's team
What a message Nicoleta Pop sent, after she left Chefi with knives. What it says about the reason for the removal: "I was wrong"
Chefs at knives, June 1, 2021. Who was eliminated. Cătălin Scarlătescu lost another competitor
Baked chicken legs in parmesan crust are a tasty dish that requires few ingredients and a cooking time of one hour. If you like chicken with cheese on it, instead of melted cheese in this case you will have a crust made of a mixture of breadcrumbs and parmesan.
If you have a party or have many guests, choose a recipe for spicy chicken legs. They are quick to make and you can serve them with various garnishes. For extra flavor, use a blue cheese sauce.
Ingredients Pea dish with chicken and dumplings
for eating peas with chicken:
- 650 grams of fresh peas & # 8211 in my case & # 8211 or frozen
- 600 grams of pieces of chicken with bone and skin, I used wings, lower and upper thighs
- 150 grams of diced onions
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used olive oil, you can use any vegetable oil with a neutral taste)
- 700 ml. chicken soup (maybe with water, but the food will not be the same)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 100 grams of cream for cooking
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1 dry marjoram knife tip (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated flour, just in case you don't make dumplings, which will thicken the food enough
optional for Semmelknödel dumplings:
- 150 grams of bread, cut into cubes
- 120-150 ml. lukewarm milk
- ½ parsley connection
- 50 grams of very finely chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 60 grams of butter
- 1-2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- grated nutmeg (optional) and pepper
Preparation Pea dish with chicken and dumplings
1. Carefully grind the chicken pieces, toss with absorbent kitchen towels and season with salt and pepper.
2. Choose from the beginning a large saucepan or pan, with a lid, considering that it will have to fit all the food. I used a wide cast iron saucepan with a diameter of 28 centimeters and a depth of 8 centimeters. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the chosen bowl and then brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat on all sides. We do not aim to cook them completely in this phase, only to take on color. As a contemporary, already a classic of international cuisine (Gordon Ramsey), said, no color no taste. As the chicken pieces brown, take them out on a plate and try to keep them warm.
3. After we have finished browning the chicken, add the remaining tablespoon of oil and chopped onion to the pan, along with the crushed garlic. Sprinkle a pinch of salt from the beginning. Temper the onion over medium-low heat. Stir often and try to peel the red pieces from the bottom of the pan. Continue until the onion becomes transparent and softens well.
4. After the onion has softened, add the chicken pieces back to the pan with the juice they left on the plate where they rested. Sprinkle the paprika and immediately add hot chicken soup (or water, if we have nowhere to go), just enough to cover them. Cover with a lid and simmer the chicken for 10 minutes. During this time we will prepare the bread dumplings, as you will read in point 5.
After 10 minutes, add the peas, bay leaf and marjoram (if you use them). Fill with soup or water so that the peas float and the chicken is almost completely covered.
Semmelknodel dumplings & # 8211 optional
5. For dumplings, bread cubes (preferably older bread) are placed in a bowl. Add warm milk over them. Stir and make sure all the bread is moist. If not, add a little more milk and wait a bit, to absorb well.
Meanwhile, put a small saucepan on the fire in which 20 grams of butter melt. Fry in butter over low heat, finely chopped onion (50 grams) until soft. ½ Parsley bunch is finely chopped. Melt the remaining butter (40 grams) without heating it too much.
6. Add the hardened, slightly cooled onion, the remaining melted butter, eggs, chopped green parsley, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg (if using) over the soaked bread. Mix well and knead. We need to get a kind of "dough" that is easy to shape. If it is too soft, add 1-2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs. If it is too hot, we can thin it with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
7. With wet hands, model from the composition prepared at the previous point round dumplings about 4 cm. diameter. We put them in flour, shake them and add them to the food that boils slowly. Only if necessary, after adding all the dumplings we can fill the liquid in the pan with a little hot water. Note: basically, these dumplings are prepared while the chicken is boiling without peas, so they are added to the food immediately after I put the peas and the liquid started to boil again.
Finishing the meal
8. Cover the food with the lid and cook everything on the right heat for 10 minutes. Halfway through, the dumplings return to the sauce, after which we continue to boil without a lid. After 10 minutes, both the peas and the dumplings should be perfectly cooked and tender. Obviously, so are the chicken pieces. Now add the previously beaten cream with 2 tablespoons of cold water and add everything in a short boil. Taste the food, match the taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped green parsley, keeping the greens to be added to the plate at the time of serving.
Note: if you choose not to make the dumplings, thicken the food by adding 1 tablespoon of grated flour to the cream, mix well and add 2 tablespoons of cold water then add to the pan. Mix well and boil until it thickens a little.
Serve the hot food, dividing the chicken pieces, peas, sauce and dumplings on plates, then sprinkling everything with chopped green parsley.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
How do we make the best pea dish with chicken?
Because I don't like a pea dish with chicken with too much boiled peas. I make sure to prepare my meat sauce beforehand and add the peas at the end, just to cook it completely. It is very important to brown the chicken well for a better taste. I used lower chicken legs, but you can also use upper legs, wings or even chicken breast. If you like, you can also use organs such as pipettes and chicken or turkey hearts. I also mentioned turkey, and turkey meat can be used in this dish. In fact you can put any kind of meat you have or any kind of meat you like. For an extra flavor I used green dill, but you can also add parsley.
The wonderful chicken pea dish is ready when the peas are ready. As I mentioned, the peas are put at the end, when the meat is almost ready and we leave it for a maximum of 5 minutes. Leave the sauce a little more liquid because it will thicken when it cools. When you reheat the food, add a little more water if you think the sauce is too thick. But I am convinced that there is not much chance to stay because this food is delicious. If you like peas, but you don't know what to use them for, try my recipe for hummus with peas. It is very simple to make, tasty and especially healthy. I sincerely hope you like my pea-based recipes and try them at the first opportunity.
Chicken tinsel & # 8211 simple and tasty recipe, presented step by step, with pictures. How many calories does a portion of chicken ostropel have? How to prepare a chicken ostropel, the list of ingredients and detailed preparation instructions.
stew chicken is one of the dishes (quite a few) considered authentic Romanian. Even Wikipedia, which does not give the same honor to other dishes, in my opinion more unattractive. Without a doubt, a chicken ostropel is a delicious stew. If you make it from a good chicken, raised responsibly (and especially with grains) and you also put a polenta next to it, you will be happy and wonder if you have reached heaven.
On the other hand, almost identical dishes are found in other kitchens. If you have the curiosity to look for information, you will discover that pollo al pomodoro by the Italians but also pollo al tomate by the Spaniards are almost identical. The difference is only in half of the white wine. And in the end, it's natural to be like that. The simple ingredients from which this food is made blend with each other so well that it could not fail to conquer the taste buds of people of different ethnicities.
Here, I took the story of this chicken ostropel to the traditional area. That's why I tell you that in the cookbook signed by Sanda Marin, 1948 edition, we find the duck, goose or chicken ostropel. A little different from what we do today, back then it was a lardy dish, thickened with flour and soured with vinegar. Clearly, things have changed for more than seventy years. You can find my recipe below.