Ingredients for Making a Royal Casserole
For shortcrust pastry:
- Butter 200 grams
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Sugar sand 2 tablespoons
- Cottage cheese - 500 grams to taste
- Sugar sand 2 cups
- 5 eggs
- Vanillin to taste
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Shortbread dough
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Tablespoon, Whisk, Baking dish, Knife
Cooking a royal casserole:
Step 1: prepare shortbread dough.Pound the butter with flour. Then add 2 tablespoons of sugar and salt and continue to grind until crumbs form.
Step 2: prepare the filling.Mix the cottage cheese carefully with 2 cups of sugar and vanilla. Add eggs to the resulting mass. and again we mix everything thoroughly.
Step 3: combine the dough and the filling.In a pre-greased baking dish, put half of the dough (oil crumbs). We spread the curd filling on the butter crumbs. Cover the curd filling with the second half of the dough (butter crumbs).
Step 4: bake.We send the form to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Step 5: serve.Let’s cool the cooked royal casserole. Then we cut into portioned pieces and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - So that the casserole does not turn out too dry for the filling, it is better to use fatty cottage cheese.
- - You can add raisins or dried apricots to the filling for the royal casserole.
- - You can also add carrots stewed in milk to the filling. Carrots will decorate the dish and give it a great taste.
- - The butter in the casserole dough can be replaced with margarine.