We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Caramelized Plum Pie
- plums 400 gr. (choose plums of autumn varieties, ripe and sweeter)
- 2 eggs
- flour 200 gr. (it is advisable to sift the flour through a sieve before cooking)
- sugar 250 gr.
- milk 100 gr.
- butter 160 gr. (good quality)
- baking powder 2 tsp
- vanillin 1 pack.
- Main Ingredients Plum
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:1) a mixer, 2) a baking dish, 3) a bowl, 4) a sharp knife, 5) a cutting board, 6) a wide dish (the size of the pie, needed for the finished pie)
Making plum caramelized cake:
Step 1: Mix the dough.Heat the oil warm, so that it becomes soft and supple. Take a bowl. Put in it 100 gr. melted butter, add 100 gr. sugar, vanillin and baking powder. Beat all this with a mixer until a thick, homogeneous mixture is formed. Now break the eggs and pour their contents into the same bowl. Add the same milk and flour. Keep stirring with a tablespoon. Mix everything well so that there are no lumps left. The dough is ready. Put it aside and do not touch for at least 15 minutes.
Step 2: We clean the plums.
Step 3: Cook the caramel.Turn on the oven to heat up - preheat to 180 degrees. Put in a baking dish 60 gr. butter, put the mold on the stove and melt the butter over low heat. Now add 150 gr. sugar, stirring constantly, wait until the sugar and butter are finally melted and mixed, and the mixture turns brown. Then immediately remove the form from the stove.
Step 4: Put the dough in a baking dish.Put plums directly in the melted sugar mass, in one layer, with the cores down. Gently place the dough on top into the form.
Step 5: Send the cake to the oven.Now put the baking dish in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. After about 20 minutes - you can pull it out of the oven. Remove the cake pan from the oven, cover the cake with a towel and let it cool. When it is time to set the table, turn on a small fire and place the baking dish on the stove. This is necessary so that the caramel at the bottom of the mold warms up. After 2 minutes, remove the pan from the stove. Gently cover it with a suitable dish and turn it over. Now remove the baking dish so that the cake itself remains on the dish. The pie is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - Choose plum autumn varieties for the pie. Because plums of summer varieties hold their shape poorly and when heated turn into jam.
- - The juicier the selected plums will be, the better the cake will be saturated, the more delicious it will be.
- - Do not tip the cake onto the dish, as soon as you took it out of the oven! Be sure to let it cool. If this is not done, the plums will stick to the bottom of the mold, and the plum juice will flow in different directions.
- - If the cake seems too sweet to you, or, on the contrary, sour - experiment with the amount of sugar for caramel and in the dough, add sugar to your taste.
- - If the plum pie turned out to be too juicy, then let it dry, and even better - leave it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.