We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepare Beef Salad (see my meat and salmon nets).
For the manufacture of the rolls, we used stainless steel molds (you can make aluminum foil molds).
Cut the brick sheets in 2. Fold in 2 each half. With a brush, grease the shapes and sheets of brick with melted butter.
Roll the folded sheet of brick around the roll - leave a little stainless steel to quickly unmold them.
Bake at 200 ° C for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
Unmold and reserve the rolls on a grill.
Fill the cones 10 minutes before serving to keep them crispy.
You can serve them as an appetizer or as a starter, with a seasoned lettuce.
Cucumber salad with cream
Healthy, low in calories and gluten free. This is this quick salad recipe, recommended especially in the hot summer months. Cool and flavorful garnish for some grilled meat or stand-alone food for those who want to eat healthy and full.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices and the onion in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and dill.
- Pour the sauce over the cucumbers, mix and let cool until serving.
- Stir a few times before serving to marinate the cucumbers well.
Note: Yes, you can serve it directly, but if you keep it in the fridge for a while, the flavors of the ingredients will combine much better, and the taste of the cold-kept salad will go perfectly with a piece of grated meat, just taken off the grill.
Other quick and delicious garnish recipes:4 / 5 - 2 Review (s)
A refreshing salad perfect for summer. Keeps you away from the stove!
& # 8220Iceberg salad in cheese sauce & # 8221 is a very good-looking and tasty cold snack, only good for hot summer days. Iceberg lettuce has a sweet taste, crunchy texture, is high in fiber and low in calories, so it is ideal for weight loss. This delicious and fresh salad is very crunchy, and the melted cheese sauce gives the salad a very fine and aromatic taste. Be sure to try this easy recipe and enjoy all the vitamins and minerals in the salad!
Iceberg lettuce in cheese sauce
-1/2 glass of natural yogurt
-1 teaspoon of olive oil
-1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
1. Cut the iceberg lettuce into slices 2.5 cm thick, as in the picture above. Put the slices in the freezer for 30 minutes, so that they are cold and crispy. Place the washers on the paper towels.
2. Prepare cheese sauce. Put in a bowl: grated melted cheese, natural yogurt, black pepper, oil and vinegar. Mix the ingredients.
3. Place the salad slices on a plate and pour over half of the sauce obtained. Place the chopped tomatoes, bacon and garlic on top. Sprinkle the remaining sauce on top and season with salt.
For the salad:
4 boiled potatoes (boiled)
1 red onion
70 g green peas
2 pickles 2 lettuce leaves
For vinegrette sauce:
3 tablespoons red balsamic vinegar Monini
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon mustard 1 clove garlic
For tartar sauce:
200 ml low-fat yogurt 0.1% fat
1 teaspoon mustard
a green onion thread
We clean, wash and boil the carrots and potatoes in their skins, in water with a little salt. Let it boil well over medium heat.
After they are cooked, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, together with the already cooled carrots.
Finely chop the onion, then cut the cucumbers into cubes. We put the beets on the grater.
We assemble the salad in portions in bowls or in probe glasses. I put them in glasses because they looked more handsome.
Place the potatoes first, then the carrots, cucumbers and carrots again. Continue with peas, onions and carrots and beets on top.
There is no order in the arrangement of vegetables, you can put them at will.
I garnished it with half a quail egg, green dill and a lettuce leaf.
Prepare the sauces by mixing the ingredients well until smooth.
When serving, mix the vegetables in the salad with one of the sauces and you will get a light but very tasty appetizer.
Try this video recipe too
- 100 g carrots cut into thin slices
- 100 g peas
- 100 g green beans cleaned and cut into medium-sized pieces
- 100 g diced potatoes
- 50 g of pickled cucumbers cut into cubes
- 50 g capers
- 75 g yogurt
- 50 g of mayonnaise
- half a teaspoon of mustard
Boil all the vegetables until they soften slightly, but do not become crumbly, drain well. Put all the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with plenty of salt. Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth. Mix the resulting sauce with the vegetables and then refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve cold salad!
Enjoy the beginning of a better day with an authentic one Russian salad.
Among the summer culinary recipes could not miss the Russian salad recipe, also known as Olivier salad, although it is inappropriate to say, because it has very little to do with the original recipe of chef Lucien Olivier. Like any very popular recipe, Russian salad has undergone a series of changes from one period to another, from one restaurant to another and of course, from housewife to housewife.
But this is the version that I cook and that I personally find quite complex in terms of taste, combining both cooked and raw ingredients, both sweeter and sour. Let's not talk too much and move on to the facts.
& # 8211 a bag of Russian salad mix (450 gr) or 2 large potatoes, 3 carrots, 300 gr fresh peas
& # 8211 2 eggs husband
& # 8211 a small green onion (white part)
& # 8211 1/2 sea green
& # 8211 400 gr chicken breast cut into small pieces
& # 8211 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
& # 8211 3 pickles (medium)
& # 8211 a few strands of fresh dill
Boil the vegetables in salted water, but be careful with the cooking time, do not exceed 10-12 minutes and taste the vegetables from time to time. They must be cooked but remain crispy, otherwise the salad will look like a pudding. If you do not use mixed vegetables, boil the potatoes in their skins, clean them separately and boil the carrots, and in another bowl, boil the peas. Then cut them all into cubes.
Cut the green apple and pickles into cubes. Cut the onion and the 2 hard boiled eggs into slices. Boil the chicken, then mix it with a tablespoon of olive oil and season to taste.
At the end, mix all the ingredients, together with the mayonnaise, season with chopped dill and let it cool. Ready! It looks like beef salad, it's true, but it's much more refined, in my opinion!
Put in a bowl in the desired quantities and proportions: boiled potatoes and carrots, cut into cubes about 1 cm, green beans and scrambled egg whites, cut into small pieces, peas. Set aside the following sauce: pass through the sieve the remaining scrambled yolks, mix with a little mustard, add salt and oil little by little, as with any mayonnaise. Thinly slice with lemon or vinegar. When ready, pour over the chopped vegetables. Stir and set aside for about a quarter of an hour to soak in the sauce. Then taste and suit to taste sour and salty.
Russian salad can be served in different ways:
1. With mayonnaise Place the salad on a long plate and smooth with a spoon. Pour a thick mayonnaise sauce on top, and put crayfish tails, sliced scrambled eggs and lettuce leaves around.
2. In aspic: Pour into a rectangular shape (pag, 345) aspic about a finger, and let it harden. From the aspic left aside, and well cooled, pour with a teaspoon a little on the walls of the form, held at an angle, so that the aspic hardens, to hold on to the walls. This operation is repeated 2-3 times, until we get on the side walls of the form a layer about 1 cm thick. *). Place the salad in the middle, pressing lightly with a spoon so that there is no empty space between the salad and the aspic. Let it cool. Before serving, put the form in hot water for a moment, wipe and pour over the plate. It is placed around a finely chopped aspic.
3. In tomatoes: Choose beautiful and strong tomatoes. Cut the lid, and dig it out. Sprinkle salt and pepper in it and put it on a plate, face down, to drain, keeping it like this for about 1/2 hour. Fill with salad, and place on a plate, on a layer of lettuce, cut like noodles.
4. With ham: Carefully cut equal slices of ham. If we buy sliced ham, we ask for it a little thicker, so that the slices are not crushed at all. The ham slices are made into cones (like any paper cones) and filled with salad. You can also make rolls, putting a little salad on the slice of ham, then roll. Moon radishes, asparagus and lettuce leaves are placed around it.
5. Like fish: Clean the fish and wash it. If it is sturgeon or cod, it is cut raw into suitable thin slices, which are rolled, tied with a thread or fixed with a toothpick, so that it does not fall apart and is boiled with vegetables and salt, like any grated fish.
In the saucepan, remove the meat from the beginning of the bones, make the fillets roll and boil them like sturgeon, or boil them whole and then remove the bones.
Place the salad on the plate and place the fish rolls, cooled (and without threads) or the whole sausage on top, after the bones have been removed. Green lettuce leaves are placed around it.
*) When we have plenty of aspic, we can wear the shape Iesne much faster, namely: Fill the form with cooled aspic, leaving only one finger empty. Place the form in a bowl of ice water. taking care not to let water in. Hold until the asp begins to cling to the walls of the form. Remove from the water, wipe with a cloth, and drain the remaining liquid. Add the form on the ice for a few more minutes to harden the whole aspect attached to the walls and fill it with salad.
Sanda Marin, Cookbook, Cartea Românească Publishing House, Bucharest
Rich, incredibly tasty and easy to prepare.
Put the peeled potatoes and cut into quarters and boil in salted water, and after about 10 minutes add the finely chopped green beans, canned peas, sliced carrots and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Drain the vegetables, pass them through a stream of cold water and let them cool.
When they have cooled, pour them into a larger bowl and add the canned tuna that you cut into smaller pieces.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, then pour the mixture over the vegetables and tuna. Add the cucumber slices, capers, olives and finely chopped dill, then mix.
Put the cold salad, and when serving, garnish it with the four boiled eggs cut into quarters and parsley.
I wish you luck in preparing these appetizer salad recipes!
Category: salads, appetizers, various
On the last hundred meters of the eggplant season I bring you a recipe for rolls. This appetizer with a funny name is very popular in Moldova, where it came from Russian cuisine. Represents thin slices of fried or grilled eggplant, greased with mayonnaise intensely seasoned with garlic, in which the pieces of tomatoes are wrapped. Continue Reading & # 8220Earrings roll „Mother tongue” & # 8221
Russian salad with tuna and quinoa
Russian salad is, in fact, a reinterpreted Boeuf salad. We interpret it even more and offer you a recipe that can be served even to a child over 1 year and a half, if you give up mayonnaise. With healthy ingredients, full of vitamins and minerals, Russian salad with tuna and quinoa is perfect when you are in a time crisis and want to serve something healthy and tasty.