We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pancake Salad Ingredients
Ingredients for making pancake salad:
- Bell pepper 1pc.
- Ham 200 g
- Mushrooms (pickled champignons) 1 jar
- Cheese 200 g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Dill to taste
- Parsley for decoration. taste
- Flour 300 g
- Milk 400-500 g
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Sugar 1 dessert spoon
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowls, Mixer (or whisks), Frying pan, Salad bowl, Knife, Board
Making pancake salad:
Step 1: Cooking Pancakes.From the indicated amount of ingredients, approximately 15 pancakes are obtained. We don’t need so much. Take just 4 - 5 pancakes. If you already have ready-made pancakes, then you can skip this step. First you need to beat eggs with sugar and salt. Add vegetable oil, mix. Next, add milk, mix well with a mixer or whisk. We put the pan to heat, a little greasing it with oil. Pour the dough in the middle, twist the pan so that the dough is evenly distributed. As soon as the bottom of the pancake begins to brown, it must be turned over. So fry all our pancakes.
Step 2: Cut the salad.Bell pepper, ham, cheese, cut into small squares. On a separate board, cut the cooled pancakes into squares, too, but a little larger. Drain the pickle from the pickled champignons and cut them into cubes or plastics. Dill mode is very shallow. We mix all the chopped ingredients, add the garlic squeezed through the garlic, then add the dill, mix everything well, and only then add the mayonnaise and mix well again.
Step 3: Serve the pancake salad.Pancake salad can be served both in a common salad bowl, and personally to each family member. You can decorate the salad with herbs, for example parsley. Enjoy your meal!
- - In addition to the named ingredients, you can add green peas to the salad, both pickled and fresh cucumbers.
- - For the salad, you can use the pancakes that you have left after the last preparation.
- - If in your house there is no milk, but you really want to make pancakes, then you can use water instead of milk, although the taste of pancakes will be a little different.