We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making macrame pancake appetizer
- Kefir 400-500 ml
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Flour 300 grams
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons to taste
- Other ingredients, at your discretion, for toppings to taste
- Sheets of green salad 1 bunch (at the rate of 1 sheet per 1 pancake)
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Plastic bottle, Sharp knife, Spoon, Fork, Mixer, Deep plate
Cooking Macrame pancake appetizer:
Step 1: Cooking the dough for pancakes.Pour sugar with eggs into the mixer, whisking, gradually pour the milk. Continuing to whisk, gradually add flour. And at the end of this process, add salt and oil. Finally, intensively stir.
Step 2: Fry the pancakes.
Step 3: Fill the pancakes with filling.On the pancake, which is already ready, first put the lettuce leaf, then the filling and then wrap it. You can use any filling to your taste. Someone makes with red fish, someone with fried mushrooms with onions and sausage. Well, someone likes the filling of onions and boiled meat (sometimes liver), which are passed through a meat grinder. Pour melted cheese or mayonnaise on top, again, this is to your taste. Even if you put a regular winter salad - it will be very unusual.
Step 4: Serve the macrame pancake appetizer.In the end, you will get a very delicious pancake snack "Macrame", which is quite simple, beautiful and tasty. The dish must be served hot to enjoy all the delights of taste and smell of the cooked "charms". Good appetite!
- - It is advisable to make a hole in the cork small and on the side. Pancake dough must be poured into the bottle a little. At the same time, tilt the bottle itself so that it does not pour out all at once. Do not press hard on the bottle body itself.
- - If suddenly it poured a bit too much - it’s okay, let it grab a little and then with the sharp side of an ordinary kitchen knife cut out unnecessary dough, as it were, to get a pretty even lattice.
- - Fry pancakes over low heat so that they do not tear when turned over. Wait until the pancake occupies the entire area of the pan, pry it with a “kitchen spatula” or, in extreme cases, with a knife or fork, and you yourself will feel that the pancake has seized and only after that you can turn it over.