We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spinach Cheese Frittan Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- Fresh spinach 4 small cups
- Hard cheese 100 gr.
- Bacon 5 slices
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Main ingredients: Spinach, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan with lid, Wooden spatula, Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Fork, Large grater, Plate
Cooking Cheese Frittata with Spinach:
Step 1: Fry the bacon.Put slices of bacon in a pan and fry them over medium heat until golden brown. Periodically, slices need to be turned so that they do not burn. When the bacon becomes noticeably smaller in size and fried, put it on a plate and cool a little. After that, each slice should be chopped with a knife into small squares.
Step 2: Fry the Spinach ...Fresh spinach must first be washed in water and dried. This can be done immediately after the purchase of the product and stored in the refrigerator in its pure form. In a pan in which bacon was fried, put the spinach. It must be cooked until it becomes soft. Greens will significantly lose their shape and initial volume.
Step 3: Mix the Frittata ingredients.While spinach is still being prepared, you can make several preliminary preparations for this step. In particular, we are talking about the need to grind cheese on a coarse grater. And also in a clean bowl with a fork or whisk, beat eggs with salt and ground black pepper to taste. When the spinach becomes soft, chopped pieces of bacon are laid out on the pan, on top, everything is covered with a homogeneous layer of grated cheese. Not letting it melt, pour in the beaten eggs. Please note that the mass does not mix! We cover the pan with a lid, and reduce the fire to a minimum.
Step 4: Serve the cheese frit tattoos with spinach.The dish is cooked until the middle of the omelet is frozen. In time it will take about 7 minutes. Frittata is cut into pieces, like a cake, and served on a table decorated with greens. Bon appetit and have a nice day!
- In order to make the texture of the omelet even lighter and lush, at the time of beating eggs, you can add baking soda on the tip of the knife and pour a few tablespoons of milk.
- - It’s best to use a non-stick pan for cooking.
- Frittata is served on the table immediately after cooking, as the eggs tend to cool quickly and decrease in volume. In other words, the aesthetics and splendor of the omelet are only kept hot.