We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Tuna Croquettes
- Rice 1 cup
- Onion 1 pc.
- Tuna 400 gr. (or canned tuna - 1 can)
- 1 carrot
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 100 gr.
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Breadcrumbs 100 gr.
- Vegetable oil 2 cups
- Main IngredientsTuna
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Frying pan, Cutting board, Knife, Bowl, Plate, Grater, Meat grinder
Cooking tuna croquettes:
Step 1: Cooking Fig.Rice is best used boiled. Usually he looks round and very white. We carefully wash and boil it in salted water in a ratio of 1: 3. Rice needs to be cooked for a long time so that it boils well, and its mass becomes slightly viscous. After this, you need to knead the rice a little with a spoon and leave to cool.
Step 2: Cooking the Tuna Filling ...
Step 3: We make croquettes with tuna ...The cooled rice should be mixed well with a beaten egg. Hard cheese cut into small cubes. In two different plates, place the breadcrumbs and the beaten egg. Next, wet your hands with water, take a little rice and, squeezing it with your palms, form a small cake. Its thickness should be a little more than a centimeter. If it is difficult for you to do this procedure with your hands, then you can roll out the rice with a small rolling pin or other rounded object. Next, a piece of hard cheese and a little tuna forcemeat are laid out on the core of the rice cake. After that, the rice cake needs to be rolled up, enveloping the cheese and minced meat and forming a ball between wet palms. Thus, you should get an even lump, a small size.
Step 4: Fry the croquettes ...After all the tuna balls are ready, they need to be fried. You can do this in several ways: deep-fried or in a pan. Croquettes take turns wrapped in an egg and breadcrumbs, then proceed to their preparation. If you decide to use a deep fryer, then this is done in the usual way: put croquettes in a grid and dip in heated oil for 3 minutes. Then we take out the grid from the deep fat and decant the excess oil. If the method of frying in a pan is optimal for you, then you need to pour a large amount of oil (about 4 centimeters thick) into it and heat it very well until the oil begins to crack. After that, tuna balls are laid out in a pan and fried on high heat from all sides, for 3-4 minutes each.
Step 5: Serve the tuna croquettes ...Finished croquettes have a specific golden color. Served on the table is a dish on lettuce in a hot or chilled form with a variety of sauces, decorated with greens. Enjoy your meal!
- - Ready-made but not yet fried croquettes can be placed on cling film in the freezer and frozen. Then they can be folded into a bag or box and stored in the freezer as a semi-finished product prepared in person. At the time of arrival of unexpected guests or, if necessary, preparing food in the shortest possible time, you can always get croquettes from the refrigerator and after a few minutes please your loved ones with a delicious and nutritious dish.
- - Instead of tuna, you can use any other fish that you have. Or you can cook several types of croquettes with a variety of fish fillings.
- - Rice puree in the recipe can be replaced with potato. Such a dish turns out to be equally fragrant and unusually tasty.