Ingredients for Making Cinnamon Apple Pie
- Apples 500 grams
- Sugar sand 100 grams
- Butter - 100 grams to taste
- Wheat flour 400 grams
- 4 eggs
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon 1-2 teaspoons
- Powdered sugar 2-3 teaspoons
- Main IngredientsApple
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Dough mixing bowl, Knife, Whisk, Baking dish
Making apple cinnamon pie:
Step 1: Step 1: Knead the dough..Mix the butter at room temperature with sugar and beat with a whisk until a lush mass is formed. Gradually, without stopping beating, add eggs and a baking powder for the dough. Pour all the flour into the resulting mass and continue whisking. the resulting dough should have a density of sour cream. And also be plastic.
Step 2: Step 2: Prepare the filling..From pre-washed apples, remove the core and seeds. Then cut the apples into thin slices. Add chopped apples and ground cinnamon to the dough and mix thoroughly. We spread the resulting dough in a pre-oiled baking dish. And send to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Step 3: Step 3: serve..Before serving, cut the pie into portions, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - For the filling, it is better to choose apples of sweet or sour - sweet varieties. To prevent apples from darkening, you can sprinkle with lemon juice.
- - Instead of ready-made baking powder for dough, you can use baking soda extinguished with vinegar.
- - To make the dough more tender, you can add sour cream to it.