We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking Ashgabat okroshka
- Kefir 2.5% fat 125 milliliters
- Cold purified water 175 milliliters
- Boiled lamb pulp 100 grams
- Fresh medium cucumber 1 piece
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Green onion (feather) 30 grams
- Fresh dill 10 grams
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Eggs, Kefir
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 5 pieces, Small pot, Cooker, Small bowl, Tablespoon, Deep serving plate, Kitchen gloves
Cooking Ashgabat okroshka:
Step 1: prepare the egg.
We lay the egg in a small pan and fill it with ordinary water so that the liquid completely covers it. We put on medium heat, and after boiling water, cook the egg "hard boiled" for 10 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, turn off the burner, and use the kitchen tacks to reposition the pan in the sink and cool the egg under a stream of cold water.
We clear the cooled egg from the shell and transfer to a cutting board, using a knife, cut it lengthwise into two halves. Attention: to prepare okroshka based on the ingredients specified in the recipe, we need 1/2 part boiled eggs. Therefore, one part is laid aside, and the second is cut into cubes and after that we are transferred to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the lamb.
Put the cooked lamb pulp on a cutting board and cut it into cubes using a knife. Pieces of meat are transferred to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the cucumber.
We wash the cucumber under running water and put it on a cutting board. With a knife, cut the edges of the vegetable and cut into a cube. Shredded cucumber is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 4: prepare the onion.
We wash the feathers of green onions under water, shake off excess liquid by weight and put them on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the greens and transfer to a clean plate.
Step 5: prepare the dill.
Dill is also washed under running water, shake off excess liquid and spread on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the dill and transfer to a free plate.
Step 6: prepare the chal.
Chal is a liquid mixture of kefir and water, which is poured into the Ashgabat okroshka. Therefore, pour them into a small bowl and, using a tablespoon, mix well until a uniform consistency is formed. Attention: if desired, chal can be immediately salted to taste, so as not to salt okroshka later.
Step 7: prepare Ashgabat okroshka.
In a deep plate for serving, lay out all the crushed components in layers and fill with chall. Attention: cold soup can not be mixed, and in this form serve to the dining table. Let each person stir his first dish, as he will like it more.
Step 8: serving Ashgabat okroshka.
Immediately after cooking, the Ashgabat okroshka should be served. You can decorate the soup with a sprig of dill, finely chopped green onions or even cubes of lamb and cucumber. The cold first course turns out to be quite tasty, aromatic and refreshing on a hot summer day. Serve okroshka with slices of bread, pita bread or fried flat cakes.
- If you want to cook Ashgabat okroshka for a large number of people, then be sure to keep the proportions of chal components: be sure to have 5 containers of kefir to 7 containers of water.
- Ashgabat okroshka needs to be served rather cold. Therefore, it is best to take all the ingredients, taking into account the chal itself, in advance in the refrigerator, and only after that - prepare the dish itself and serve it.
- Instead of fresh cucumbers, you can add salted to the okroshka, instead of lamb, you can crush any meat, including sausages, into the soup. Also, instead of cucumbers, you can add chopped radish to the okroshka.
- For okroshka it is advisable to use a fresh young cucumber. If the peel of the vegetable is rough, it is better to cut it off.