We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients
- chocolate (any) 100 gr
- chocolate chip cookie 300 gr
- butter 170 gr
- cottage cheese 200 gr
- 4 eggs
- granulated sugar 1/2 tbsp
- flour 2 tbsp. l
- vanilla sugar 1 pack
- vegetable oil (for greasing the baking dish) to taste
- Main ingredientsCacao and chocolate
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:bowl, mortar or food processor (for chopping cookies), mixer, baking dish
Making Chocolate Cheesecake:
Step 1: Prepare the cookies.Chocolate cookies must be crushed. This can be done with a mortar or food processor. Pour the crushed cookies into a bowl. Heat oil until soft. Combine the butter with crushed biscuits and 1 egg.
Step 2: Prepare the test.Rub chocolate on a grater. Now mix in a separate bowl the 3 remaining eggs, cottage cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla sugar, and beat together with a mixer.
Step 3: Step 3: Bake Cheesecake.Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan lightly with flour, then add a lot of crushed cookies. Pour it to make the bottom and sides. Then pour the curd into the resulting “bowl”. Bake with 175 degrees in the oven. In 40 minutes pull out cool cooked cheesecake and sprinkle it with grated chocolate. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is better to use a split mold for baking. Thanks to this, you can take out the finished cheesecake without damaging it.
- - Cool the cheesecake gradually. First, leave it for an hour in the oven with the door open, then allow it to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes. Only then can you put the cheesecake in the refrigerator.
- - The best temperature for baking in the oven is from 160 to 175 degrees.
- - Determining when to get the cheesecake out of the oven is easy. Knock on the board of the form with a knife: when the cheesecake is ready, the middle will tremble.