We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Preparing Lean Cauliflower Soup
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon and to taste for dressing
- Sifted wheat flour 2 teaspoons
- Cauliflower 1 head (500-700 grams)
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- Distilled pure water 1 liter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Paprika pinch
- Ground allspice 1 pinch per serving
- Main ingredients: Cabbage, Onion, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Colander, Knife, Cutting board, Deep aluminum pan with a lid, Paper kitchen towels, Blender, Teaspoon, Measuring cup for liquid, Tablespoon, Stove, Wooden kitchen shovel, Ladle, Kitchen towel, Plate - 6 - 8 pieces
Cooking lean cauliflower soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First, take a fresh, juicy head of cauliflower with an approximate weight of 500 - 700 grams, remove leaves from it, cut the stalk, disassemble it into inflorescences, put them in a colander and rinse the cabbage together with peeled onions under cold running water from various kinds of pollution . After we carefully check and if there are places on the inflorescences that are slightly corroded by different animals, we cut them off with a knife. Then we dry the vegetables with kitchen paper towels to remove excess water, put them on a cutting board one by one and cut the onion into cubes with an approximate diameter up to 1 centimeter, and each inflorescence is cut into 2 - 3 parts so that the pieces do not exceed a diameter of 3 - 3.5 centimeters. Leave the cut on the cutting board.
Step 2: prepare the soup.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 4: serve lean cauliflower soup.Meatless cauliflower soup is served hot. Optionally, along with the soup, you can serve lean mayonnaise based on apples, soy or starch. Cook and enjoy delicious food even on fasting days! Enjoy your meal!
- - The composition of spices in this recipe is not important, you can use any other seasonings that are suitable for the first hot dishes, for example, a mixture of French herbs, coriander, sage, savory and many others.
- - At will, you can compose the components of the soup with other vegetables, for example, carrots, salad peppers, potatoes, mushrooms. But in order for all vegetables to be cooked at the same time, we must not forget that their slices should be different, it is better to grind carrots, cut potatoes into cubes with a diameter of up to 1.5 centimeters, mushrooms with layers up to 5 millimeters thick, pepper with straws up to 1 thick centimeter. Cook all vegetables at the same time as cabbage and onions until tender!
- - At the request of 5 - 7 minutes before the dishes are completely ready, the soup can be seasoned with garlic cloves squeezed through the garlic, this ingredient will give a pleasant rich aroma to the prepared first dish.