We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lamb Stew with Prunes
- Lamb 500 grams
- Prunes 200 grams
- Onion 2 pieces
- Butter 15 grams
- Sugar 3 teaspoons
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Salt 1.5 tablespoons or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Onion, Prune
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Kitchen Stove, Kitchen Shovel, Knife, Cutting Board, Pots, Paper Kitchen Towels, Tablespoon, Plates, Gauze, Skimmer
Cooking lamb stew with prunes:
Step 1: prepare the meat.First, wash the lamb under running water. After that, we shift to the cutting board and cut off the fatty layers with a knife. Then cut the component into medium pieces about 3 - 4 centimeters and put on a plate. Turn on the temperature of the stove to a high level. Pour water into the pan and put on the burner. After the water boils, add the pieces of lamb and cook for 5 - 7 minutes. Then we get the meat with a slotted spoon, and we filter the resulting broth through gauze folded into several layers.
Step 2: chop the onion.
Step 3: rinse the prunes.Put the prunes in a colander and rinse thoroughly under running water to remove dust and other contaminants. Then dry with paper kitchen towels and transfer to a clean plate.
Step 4: saute the lamb.We turn on the temperature of the stove to a medium level, add a piece of butter to the pan and put on the burner. Put the prepared mutton in the warmed cream fat. We slightly increase the temperature of the plate and begin to fry the meat until a beautiful, crispy crust is formed. In order for the mutton to fry evenly and not burn to the bottom of the crutch, periodically mix it with a kitchen spatula. This process will take about 4-6 minutes. Then we take it out of the pan and put it on a plate.
Step 5: fry the onion with prunes.
Step 6: stew the lamb with prunes.Next, return the rosy pieces of lamb back to the pan, add cinnamon, sugar, vinegar and salt. Reduce the temperature of the plate to a small level, fill the meat with the cooked broth, so that it completely covers the lamb. If there is not enough liquid, then add clean water. Then mix the contents with a kitchen spatula and then close the pan with a lid. Stew lamb with prunes for 1 hour. During this time, she will fully cook and soak in the taste and aroma of prunes with cinnamon.
Step 7: serve the lamb stew with prunes.Braised lamb with prunes is considered the second dish and served hot. As a side dish, you can cook loose rice, buckwheat, chickpeas or mashed potatoes. You can decorate lamb with lemon slices, fragrant greens or nuts. We spread the dish on portioned plates and enjoy soft, tender meat. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are preparing a dish of frozen lamb, then it must be properly thawed. To do this, transfer the meat to the refrigerator, where the temperature is maintained at zero. For 12 - 20 hours, it should completely thaw, and then put the thawed lamb in warm water and wait 15 minutes.
- - High-quality prunes can be easily identified by appearance. Dried fruit should not have a glossy shine and brownish tones.
- - For this recipe, it is best to use the back of the lamb - a leg leg without bones.
- - For meat, fish and vegetables there should be separate knives and cutting boards.
- - If you periodically moisten the knife under cold running water, your eyes will water less.
- - Cinnamon stick can be replaced with the same spice, but only in ground form. The amount of which, choose according to your taste.