We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Turkey Goulash
- turkey thigh fillet-700g; taste
- 2 sweet red peppers; 2 pcs.; taste
- 3 small bulbs; taste
- a pair of garlic cloves; taste
- tomato paste-2 tbsp. l .; taste
- sour cream-150g .; taste
- ground paprika-1 tsp; taste
- salt and pepper to taste. taste
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Turkey
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Small pan ;, Plate ;, Cutting board ;, Knife.
Cooking Turkey Goulash:
Step 1: Cook the turkey.Before us is all the ingredients that are useful to us in the preparation. The turkey fillet is cut into not very thin strips. Then pepper and salt to taste. Then we pour the pan with vegetable oil and fry the turkey over high heat until it turns golden. As soon as the meat is ripe, lower the pressure of the fire, add a little water. Then close the lid and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Cooking the Gravy ...While the meat is being stewed, we will prepare gravy for it. For this we need red pepper, garlic, onions and tomato. We rinse the pepper and wipe it with a towel to make it easier to cut. Then we cut it in half and clean it from the insides, after which we cut it in even cubes. But the onions and garlic are peeled and cut, the garlic is finely-finely, and the onions are diced Now we take the pan and start frying vegetables. We do this for about 5 minutes. Then add tomato paste and a glass of water, mix everything thoroughly. Then sprinkle with paprika. So we have come to an end. Add the resulting mass to the meat, stir and close the lid. After which we leave stewing for 20 minutes. At the end of time, add sour cream and leave the dish on the fire for another 5 minutes.
Step 3: We serve to the table.Turkey goulash is ready and waiting for you to carry it to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can serve mashed potatoes, spaghetti or rice on the side dish for goulash. You can also sprinkle with chopped greens or sesame seeds.
- - Sometimes chopped carrots, tomatoes and potatoes are thrown into this dish.
- - Well, in extreme cases, if there was no turkey meat at home, use pork or veal.