Ingredients for Making Winter Angel Cupcakes
- Flour 210 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Milk 250 milliliters
- 2 eggs
- Butter 60 grams
- White Chocolate 100 grams
- Baking powder 1.5 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour, Sugar
Inventory:Cooker, Oven, Cupcake baking dish, Paper molds, Pots, Plates, Mixer, Strainer, Whisk, Kitchen spatula
Cooking Cupcakes Winter Angel:
Step 1: prepare the dry mixture.First, mix the dry ingredients together. Pour the sifted flour, baking powder and salt into a deep plate. Using a whisk, mix everything until smooth and set aside.
Step 2: melt the white chocolate.Now we need to melt the chocolate, this can be done in various ways, we will use a steam bath. To do this, break the bar of white chocolate into medium slices and put it in a small pan. Next, turn on the temperature of the stove to a small level. Pour water into a pan with a large diameter and put a pan with chocolate in it. Then we install this design on the burner and begin to melt the white chocolate. Using a kitchen spatula, mix it into a homogeneous mass, no need to bring to a boil. Once all the slices have completely melted, set the pan aside to cool to room temperature.
Step 3: prepare the dough for the muffins.We wash the eggs under hot running water from various contaminants. Next, we take out the butter from the refrigerator and leave it on the table, soften at room temperature. After we transfer it to a deep bowl or bowl of the mixer, add sugar and begin to beat until soft, fluffy consistency. Then, without ceasing to mix, add first one egg, and then the second. Mix until smooth. Next, add the cooled melted chocolate and 1/3 dry mixtures of flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until the mass again becomes homogeneous. Next we add half a glass milk and a little more dry mixture, mix the mass and pour the remaining dry part and milk. Beat the dough for a few minutes until smooth and then turn off the mixer.
Step 4: pour the cupcakes into molds.Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. In cupcake tins we put corrugated paper molds and use a tablespoon to pour the dough. Leave some space in the tins, as the dough will slightly increase in size.
Step 5: bake cupcakes.As soon as the oven has warmed up to the set temperature, remove the pan with muffins and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until baking is complete. After the first 18 minutes, you can check the readiness with a regular toothpick, there should be no liquid traces of the dough on it. Depending on the form, time will also vary. As soon as the cupcakes are ready, turn off the fire, but do not rush to get them out of the oven so that they do not settle down due to a sharp temperature drop, while the oven door can be slightly opened.
Step 6: serve the winter angel cupcakes.After 5 - 10 minutes, take the muffins out of the oven and leave them to cool. After we take out the pastries for paper and put them on a beautiful flat dish. Before serving, you can decorate the cupcakes with any cream or sprinkle with powdered sugar, while you decide to serve them with or without paper. Prepare fragrant fresh tea, coffee or cocoa. And you can call everyone to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use any muffin cream, for example, you can whip cream or butter with powdered sugar.
- - Before making cupcakes, be sure to sift the flour. After all, this will save her from lumps, as well as saturate with oxygen. What will make your pastries airy and tender.
- - Instead of a bar of chocolate, you can use chocolate tablets.
- - For a stronger flavor, you can add liquid vanilla extract to the dough. It will be enough 1.5 teaspoons. And also a little zest of lemon or orange.
- - In the filling before baking, you can put a couple of nuts, peanuts, pistachios or cashews are suitable. As well as any dried fruits, raisins, prunes or dried apricots.
- - In 1 faceted glass without a slide, 150 grams of flour and 200 grams of sugar are placed to the very edges.