We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Potato Casserole with Minced Meat
- Potato 10 pieces
- Ground beef 220 grams
- Canned tomatoes 3-4 pieces
- Onion 1 piece
- Medium shallots 2-3 pieces
- Hard cheese 80 grams
- Soft cheese 140 grams
- Thick tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Potato, Tomato
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Oven, Bakeware, Stove, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen spatula, Grater
Cooking potato gratin with minced meat:
Step 1: prepare the vegetables.First, prepare all the vegetables and the first is onion. We clean it from the husk and rinse under cold running water. Then we shift to a cutting board and cut into a small cube up to 1 centimeter. The crushed component is placed in a plate. We also peel shallots, cut into cubes and remove to white onions. Next, with an ordinary or special knife for peeling vegetables, remove the peel from the potatoes and rinse under running water. Then we pour cool water into a deep plate or bowl and transfer the peeled root crop into it so that it does not darken while we peel the rest of the potatoes. After we have cleaned all the root crops, we start to cut them into thin circles on a cutting board, with a thickness of not more than 7 millimeters. The resulting circles are removed back into the water.
Step 2: saute the onions.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat.
Step 4: prepare the cheese.Set a grater with small holes on a cutting board. And grind a small piece of hard cheese. Leave cheese chips on the board. Soft cheese can be cut into cubes with a knife about 1 centimeter in size or chopped into pieces of arbitrary shape by hand.
Step 5: form a potato casserole.Lubricate the bottom and walls of the baking dish with vegetable oil. Next, half the chopped potatoes are laid in an even layer in the prepared form. Then, in a chaotic manner, we lay out the pieces of soft cheese and fill it with minced meat filling. We distribute it evenly over the entire area of the form. After that, cover with the remaining potato slices and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Step 6: bake a potato casserole.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. And remove the dish to bake on 30 - 40 minutes until ready. During this time, the potatoes are baked, the minced meat is cooked, and the cheese is melted and covered with a delicious ruddy crust.
Step 7: serve the potato casserole with minced meat.The dish is served hot and is considered the second. Since it already contains meat and potatoes, it is not necessary to supplement it with side dishes or vegetables. We lay out the finished potato casserole portionwise on plates, decorate with greens and invite everyone to the table. Your loved ones will certainly like such a casserole and they will ask you to cook it more often. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of ground beef, you can use pork or mix two types of minced meat.
- - If you do not have canned tomatoes, you can use fresh ones. In this case, it is better to remove the skin in advance. To do this, put the tomatoes in a deep plate and scald the vegetables, after which you can easily remove the peel.
- - The spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with, for example, thyme and rosemary or any other that are suitable for meat dishes.
- - If you use frozen minced meat, you must properly defrost it. The best way is to put it in the refrigerator. Or leave for a while in a cool place. Defrosting it under hot water or in a microwave is not the best option.
- - You can use Parmesan cheese as a hard cheese, and feta or feta cheese as a soft cheese. Just keep in mind that cheese is quite salty cheese when you cook the dish.