Ingredients for Making Caramelized Onion Pasta
- Pasta (any form) 300 grams
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Medium red onion 2 pieces
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Pasta, Sugar
Inventory:Cooker, Large Pan, Frying Pan, Kitchen Shovel, Knife, Cutting Board, Colander, Serving Dish
Cooking caramelized onion pasta:
Step 1: boil the pasta.First of all, we need to cook pasta. To do this, turn on the stove temperature to a high level, put a large pan on the burner and pour clean water. We calculate it in such a way that for 100 grams of dried pasta there is 1 liter of water. In our case, about 3 liters are needed. After the water boils, add salt and mix the liquid with a tablespoon. Then pour the pasta into salted water and mix again. We reduce the temperature of the plate to an average level and boil for about 8 - 10 minutes. Pour the cooked pasta into a colander, shake it several times to get rid of the liquid. And leave them in a colander, while washing the pasta under running water should not be.
Step 2: prepare the ingredients.
Step 3: saute the onions.Next, turn on the temperature of the plate to an average level. Pour olive oil into the pan and put it on the burner. Add the chopped onion to the preheated fat, add sugar with a tablespoon and fry for about 10 - 15 minutes until caramel color. At the same time, periodically mix the contents with a kitchen spatula so that the onions do not burn and evenly fry with sugar.
Step 4: combine the pasta with the onion.Then, in a frying pan, add the pasta to the sugar onion, add balsamic vinegar and chopped parsley. Using a kitchen spatula, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together until smooth. Next, turn off the fire, try the dish for salt content, add it if necessary and can be served.
Step 5: serve pasta with caramelized onions.Data pasta is considered the second course and served hot. You can supplement them with grated cheese or fresh herbs. The dish can be served with a glass of red wine. Enjoy your meal!
- - Before pouring boiled pasta into a colander, it must be scalded with boiling water.
- - Instead of fresh parsley, you can add spices from dried herbs to the dish.
- - Before serving pasta to the table, chopped walnuts can be added to the dish. This will make the taste more refined.
- - Gorgonzola cheese is ideal for such a dish. But it’s better not to rub it, but cut it into small pieces.
- - Pasta can be used in any form, from spaghetti to bows.