Ingredients for Making Homemade Sugar Chocolates
- Sugar 3 cups
- Water 1 cup
- Alcohol vinegar 9% 2 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil 1 tsp
- Skewers (toothpicks) to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan 3 L, Cooker, Spoon, Candy Can (Foil)
Making homemade sugar candies:
Step 1: combine all the ingredients.In a saucepan, combine sugar with water, add vinegar. It is best to take enameled dishes, it is safer for cooking, but aluminum is also suitable.
Step 2: Cook the sweets.Place the pot over medium heat and slowly stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Then stop bothering, but monitor the state of the boiling mass. When it begins to turn yellow, conceive again stirring and lowering the fire even more. The mass should turn amber yellow.
Step 3: Lubricate the candy mold with butter.All molds in which you will pour the mass, grease with vegetable oil. This is necessary so that the finished candies are easily taken out of them. Otherwise, candy from the forms can only be knocked out with a knife or in parts. If you do not have a shape, then you can make it out of dense foil.
Step 4: Pour the mass into molds.Carefully, so as not to burn yourself, pour the finished mass into molds. When everything is spilled, insert a skewer or a toothpick in the middle. It will be a stick for sweets.
Step 5: Step: serve homemade sweets of their sugar.Such sweets are very fond of children. Prepare them for the children's holiday, the "taste of childhood" will be happy for everyone, even adults. Put them on a plate or just put them in a glass. Enjoy your meal!
- - Vinegar must be added to sweets. It is thanks to him that the candies are transparent.
- - If you want to diversify the palatability of sweets, you can add food aromas.
- - By adding a little food coloring, you can make sweets not only in amber color, but also in any other. And if you want to naturally color the sweets, then add 1 teaspoon of beetroot juice when the mass is still boiling. So sweets will turn out with a beetroot tint.
- - Lubricate the forms with corn oil, then the candies will not have an unpleasant aftertaste. This oil has a neutral taste and smell, ideal for desserts and sweets.