We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Croissants from Puff Yeast Dough
- Sifted wheat flour 500 grams
- Milk, pasteurized whole 150 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Premium butter for the test of 250 grams (softened)
- Premium butter for a layer of 200 grams (softened)
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Sugar 70 grams
- Salt 10 grams
- Granular dry yeast 20 grams
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Butter
- Serving 1 serving
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
Inventory:Small stewpan, Stove, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Fork, Deep bowl, Whisk, Lid, Kitchen towel, Knife, Rolling pin, Plastic wrap, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven, Large nonstick pan - 2 - 3 pieces, Baking brush, Baking paper, Wooden skewer, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Making croissants from puff yeast dough:
Step 1: infuse the yeast.Pour the right amount of pasteurized milk into a small stewpan, place a container on a plate included in the medium level, and heat the liquid up to 30 - 35 degrees. Try so that the milk does not boil, if this happens, it is better to let it cool and after that insist the yeast. After pour the milk into a deep bowl, add dry granular yeast into it, mix the ingredients with a tablespoon, cover the container with a lid and place in a warm place, for example, near the included stove. Insist on shivering 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the yeast dough.Drive into a deep bowl 2 chicken eggs without shell and whisk lightly with a whisk. Now add the softened butter necessary for kneading the yeast dough, the right amount of salt, sugar and steamed yeast to the eggs. Stir the ingredients with a whisk until smooth and completely dissolve the sugar and salt in the liquid. After, enter into the liquid mass 250 grams sifted wheat flour and mix the components of the dough with a tablespoon until smooth, so that there are no flour lumps. Cover the bowl and place in a warm place near the stove on 30 minutes. Across 30 minutes add the remaining sifted wheat flour to the liquid flour mass and start the batch using a tablespoon. When it becomes difficult for you to knead the dough with a kitchen appliance, transfer it to the kitchen table sprinkled with sifted wheat flour and continue mixing with clean hands. Ready-made yeast dough should have a smooth texture, soft, elastic and not stick to your hands. Lubricate a clean bowl with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and place the kneaded dough in it. Cover the container with a lid, then a kitchen towel on top and place the dough in a warm place, again near the stove on 1.5 - 2 hoursin order for it to rise.
Step 3: prepare puff - yeast dough.
Step 4: form the croissants.
Step 5: prepare the croissants for baking.
Step 6: bake croissants from puff yeast dough.
Step 7: serve the croissants from puff yeast dough.
Step 8: .Puff pastry croissants are served at room temperature. These ideal buns - bagels from the air dough can be considered universal, they can be eaten with anything, for example, meat paste, custard, condensed milk, butter, jam or jam. Fragrant croissants with a thin, fragile, ruddy crust will please you and give you a lot of pleasant minutes of pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not put croissants in the oven until it is warmed up, as this can dry them and they will not rise.
- - During the preparation of the test, chicken eggs and butter should be at room temperature!
- - Instead of dry yeast, you can use pressed fresh yeast, approximately 20 - 25 grams.
- - Instead of butter, you can use margarine of the highest grade and highest fat content.
- - You can add some ingredients to the dough that will give croissants a pleasant aroma, it can be vanilla sugar or liquid vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves or nutmeg.
- - After slicing the dough into triangles, you can stuff them with any filling.