We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of tender curd casseroles (without flour and semolina)
- Curd 15% fat 500 grams
- 4 eggs
- Sugar 7 tablespoons
- Sour cream 20% fat 2 tablespoons with a slide
- Potato starch 2 tablespoons with a slide
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- Butter or margarine for greasing a baking sheet
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Sour cream, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Mixer or hand whisk, Tablespoon, Bakeware, Oven, Deep bowl, Knife, Deep bowl, Kitchen paper towels, Baking paper, Toothpick, Flat serving dish, Plate
Cooking a gentle cottage cheese casserole (without flour and semolina):
Step 1: prepare the eggs.First of all, we need to separate the yolk from the protein. To do this, use a knife to break the eggshell and pour the protein into a deep bowl, and pour the yolk directly into the mixer bowl.
Step 2: prepare the curd mixture.
Step 3: prepare the egg whites.Since we will also whip the proteins with the help of a mixer, first we wash the bowl of the appliance under running warm water. Then, using paper kitchen towels, wipe the inventory dry from excess liquid and only after that - pour the squirrels from the bowl into the bowl of the mixer. Beat the egg ingredient at medium speed until protein peaks form. Important: to speed up the process of whipping proteins, you can add salt on the tip of the knife.
Step 4: prepare a gentle cottage cheese casserole (without flour and semolina).
Step 5: serve the tender curd casserole (without flour and semolina).
- - If you do not like very sweet dishes, then the amount of sugar can be reduced to 5 tablespoons.
- - Caution: Vanillin must be added to the dish only at the tip of the knife, as the casserole may be bitter after baking due to the excessive amount of this ingredient. Therefore, if you have vanilla sugar at hand, then it is best to add this component, and in any quantity - 1-2 sachets. Then just do not forget to reduce the amount of sugar, so as not to overdo the dish.
- - If you don’t have a mixer on hand, do not be discouraged. After all, this equipment can be replaced with either a blender or even a hand whisk. It’s just that when using the last device, you will need to spend a little more time than using electric appliances.
- - If you wish, you can add raisins with pieces of dried apricots, candied fruit, or even pieces of fresh cherry to the curd mass before baking. Then the casserole is even tastier!
- - For a beautiful aesthetic appearance, you can also sprinkle cottage cheese casserole with powdered sugar, or coconut flakes, as well as garnish with berries and mint petals.