We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Gravy for Minced Pasta
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 4 tablespoons
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Carrots 4 pieces (medium)
- Celery 3 Stalks
- 4-pronged garlic
- Pork brisket 300 grams
- Minced meat (assorted) 2 kilograms (minced pork and beef)
- Dry white wine 200 milliliters
- Pasteurized milk, whole 500 milliliters
- Any broth 250 milliliters
- Mashed tomatoes (sweet) 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onion, Garlic
- Serving 10 Servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Bowl - 4 pieces, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Corkscrew, Frying pan, Stove, Kitchen spatula, Measuring cup for liquids, Cauldron with lid
Making gravy for minced pasta:
Step 1: prepare vegetables and brisket.Peel onions, carrots and garlic. Rinse vegetables with celery under running water. Then also rinse the pork belly under running water. Dry the ingredients with paper kitchen towels. Now lay the vegetables on a cutting board one at a time and cut them into a small cube with an approximate diameter up to 7 millimetersgarlic just chop finely. For the meat ingredient, namely for the brisket, use a new cutting board and knife, cut it into cubes as well, but slightly larger with an approximate diameter up to 1 centimeter. Arrange the prepared slices in separate bowls, and put the garlic in a deep bowl.
Step 2: stew vegetables and brisket.Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a deep pan with the right amount of vegetable oil on it. When the fat is warm, add butter to it and wait until it melts. After, put chopped onions, carrots, celery and garlic in a pan, add salt to taste and fry vegetables for 5 minutesstirring them intensely with a kitchen spatula. After 5 minutes, add the brisket and simmer the ingredients together for another 10 minutes, during this time, the vegetables will become soft, and pieces of lard will be covered with a light golden crust.
Step 3: add the minced meat to the vegetable mass.
Step 4: bring the gravy to full readiness.
Step 5: Serve the minced pasta with minced meat.Like any other pasta sauce, it is served hot. After cooking, the aromatic meat mass is poured over boiled pasta. As an addition to this magnificent gravy, you can use grated Parmesan cheese, just sprinkle them with pasta and gravy. This delicious meat dish can be eaten not only with pasta, but also boiled rice, mashed potatoes or any other cereals made from cereals. And also with such delicious gravy, you can prepare fragrant sandwiches, add it to pizza or a filling for pies. Experiment, cook and you will succeed! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can use any other spices and herbs that are suitable for cooking meat or vegetable dishes.
- - To prepare this type of gravy, you can use other types of minced meat, for example, mix pork and chicken or beef and turkey, plus a piece of lard.
- - In addition to the vegetables indicated in the recipe, you can add zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper.
- - Instead of mashed canned tomatoes, you can use fresh tomatoes crushed in a blender to a puree consistency.
- - Instead of milk, you can use liquid 25% cream.
- - Instead of the broth, you can use ordinary pure distilled water, but if you still decide to add the broth, then it can be any, for example, vegetable, meat or poultry.