Ingredients for Making a Healthy Cake
For the test:
- Softened butter of the highest grade of 250 grams
- Carrots 2 pieces (large)
- Sugar 1.5 cups (cup capacity 200 grams)
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Sifted wheat flour 4 cups
- Vegetable oil for a baking sheet of 50 milliliters (on all cakes)
- Sour cream 35% fat 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Butter, Sour Cream
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Paper towels, Food processor, Stove, Stewpan, Whisk, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Oven, Kitchen spatula, Rolling pin, Nonstick pan, Kitchen shovel, Cutting board, Kitchen towel, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Refrigerator, Large flat dish
Making a healthy cake:
Step 1: prepare the carrots.Take the right amount of carrots, peel them, rinse under running water, pat dry with paper towels and cut into small pieces with an approximate length up to 2 - 3 centimeters. Place the carrots in the bowl of the food processor and chop it into small pieces by pressing the kitchen unit on the quick chop button.
Step 2: prepare the dough.Turn the stove to the smallest level, place a stewpan with butter and sugar on it. Melt the fat, stirring with a whisk, preventing it from boiling. Stir the butter mass until sugar grains dissolve. After, remove the stewpan from the stove and let the sweet butter cool to room temperature. Transfer the chopped carrot mass into a deep bowl, helping yourself with a tablespoon. Add to it the baking soda extinguished by vinegar and the cooled oil mass. Stir the ingredients with a wooden kitchen spoon until smooth. Then start partly introducing sifted wheat flour into the resulting mixture, mix the dough with a kitchen wooden spoon. When the dough thickens and it becomes difficult for you to mix it, lay the flour mixture on the kitchen table, sprinkled with sifted wheat flour, and knead a denser dough. By texture, it should be of medium softness, plastic and not stick to hands. If you wish, you can wrap the semi-finished flour in plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator for 20 - 30 min, this dough will be easier to roll.
Step 3: prepare the cakes.
Step 4: prepare the cream.
Step 5: lubricate the cakes.Now take a large flat dish, lay the first cake on it, and grease it with generous portions of sour cream with a tablespoon. Put the second on the first cake and repeat the lubrication procedure. In the same way, put all the other cakes until you run out of cream. If you still have cakes, you can prepare another portion of the cream and make the cake more voluminous. Or wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 7 days You can make another 1 cake. You can also grind the remaining cakes in a blender and sprinkle with finished flour crumbs dessert. Once you have greased the cake, put it in the refrigerator on 2 - 3 hours and let the cakes soak in sour cream.
Step 6: serve a healthy cake.A wholesome cake is served chilled. After cooking, you can decorate your product as you like best, for example, crushed cookies, steamed dried fruits, minced chocolate, ground nuts and these are just a few of the options available. Immediately after serving, cut the cake into portioned pieces, place on dessert plates, and enjoy a delicious and healthy dessert, savoring it with freshly brewed tea! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can add a pleasant spicy aroma to the dough by adding a pinch of cinnamon and 10 grams of vanilla sugar.
- - To prepare a cream, instead of sour cream, you can use liquid 25% cream.
- - The cream can be given a pleasant fruity aroma using various liquid essences, such as strawberry, cherry, vanilla, almond and many others.
- - During the preparation of the dough, you can replace the butter with high-quality butter margarine of at least 76% fat.
- - You can grind carrots using a blender or a manual meat grinder, you can also grate this useful vegetable on a fine grater.