We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lamb with Cabbage
- Lamb neck (meat of a young individual) 500 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- White cabbage 500 grams
- Any kind of broth or water 2 cups (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Onion 2 pieces
- Tomatoes 400 grams
- Fresh cilantro 1 bunch
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Laurel leaf 2-3 pieces to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Onion, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Lid, Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Tablespoon, Kettle, Teaspoon, Deep plate, Plate - 3 pieces, Cauldron with a lid, Kitchen spatula, Glass
Cooking lamb with cabbage:
Step 1: prepare the cabbage.To prepare two servings of this aromatic dish, you need about half a head of white cabbage, remove the top contaminated leaves from the cabbage, 3-4 pieces will be enough. After washing the vegetable under running water from various kinds of contaminants, shake above the sink from excess liquid, cut the cob, and cut half the cabbage into 2 parts. Place both parts of the cabbage on a chopping board one at a time and use a knife to chop the pieces that are medium in size and arbitrary in shape. It can be triangles, squares, large straws whatever your heart desires. Then transfer the cabbage into a deep bowl. Now salt the cabbage with a little salt to taste and shake it with your hands to let the juice flow. Cover the bowl and leave the vegetable as it is on 10 - 15 minutes, during which time the cabbage soften.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
Step 3: prepare the meat.
Step 4: prepare onions, garlic and cilantro.
Step 5: saute the lamb and onions.
Step 6: stew meat with tomatoes.Across 15 - 17 minutes add chopped tomatoes to the cauldron and 1 cup broth. The type of broth does not really matter, if you want a less fatty dish, stew lamb in vegetable broth or in water. If you prefer a rich meal, prepare the dish in chicken, beef or pork broth. Mix the ingredients with a kitchen spatula until smooth, screw the stove to a small level and cover the cauldron with a lid. Stew meat for 40 minutes until completely ready and complete evaporation of the liquid.
Step 7: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 8: serve lamb with cabbage.Lamb with cabbage is served hot, placed in portions on plates. In addition to this dish, you can offer sour cream, homemade cream, and freshly chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro and green onions. This dish is more suitable for the winter season, since it turns out to be very satisfying, saturated, you can say bold. Having eaten a portion of lamb with cabbage, you will be full from about 6 to 8 hours. Enjoy a simple and very tasty meal! Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes cabbage is combined with potatoes and carrots. Carrots are stewed with onions and lamb, and potatoes are added then when cabbage.
- - The spices in this recipe can be supplemented by adding white ground pepper, curry, allspice, coriander, dried basil, a little nutmeg and dried oregano.
- - To prepare this dish, you can use such parts of lamb carcass as drumstick, shank, shoulder blade, neck.
- - When choosing lamb, be sure to ask the seller to burn a piece of fat from the piece of lamb that you have chosen. The unpleasant smell of lamb meat remains only if the male was not slaughtered correctly, such meat is called lamb. If the meat will smell like urine, then it is better to abandon this piece, and if there is the usual smell of singed meat, then such mutton can be used to prepare different dishes.
- - If the flavor of mutton itself is not pleasant to you, but you like the meat, you can neutralize the specific mutton flavor by pickling the meat in any marinade you like.