Ingredients for making biscuit with apples
- 5 eggs
- Medium sized apples 2 pieces
- Sugar 200 grams
- Wheat flour 200 grams
- Cinnamon spice to taste
- Vanilla sugar to taste
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling dishes
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Apple, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Sieve, Bowl - 3 pieces, Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Refrigerator, Mixer, Glass, Oven, Kitchen gloves, Serving dish
Cooking sponge cake with apples:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To make the flour free from lumps and lush, sift it through a sieve into a clean bowl. To prepare our pie, we take wheat flour of the highest grade and finely ground.
Step 2: prepare the apples.We wash the apples under running water and use a knife to peel them from the skin. We shift the fruit onto a cutting board and, using sharp tools, remove the peel and seeds from the apples. Then cut the apples into small slices, transfer to a plate and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
Step 3: prepare the eggs.
Step 4: prepare the dough.
Step 5: make a biscuit with apples.
Step 6: serve the biscuit with apples.Serve a biscuit with apples on a dish for dessert for tea or other drinks. Apple pie is juicy, delicate and very fragrant. Good appetite!
- - To prepare the dough, we take only fresh eggs. They beat better, but a little longer, because they have a very thick protein. But fresh eggs are better kept in a whipped condition.
- - When whipping the protein, you can add powdered sugar instead of sugar, but you need to add it in quantity much less than sugar.
- - For better and faster whipping of the protein, you need to first add a little lemon juice or acetic acid to it. A pinch of salt will also speed up the process of whipping egg whites.
- - It is better to take apples for making a pie, not sweet, but sour or sweet and sour varieties. For example, Seveninku or Granny Smith. Such a variety as Antonovka is ideal for our apple biscuit, it not only has an amazing smell, but also quickly becomes soft in the dough during baking and therefore serves as a wonderful filling. In no case do not take such varieties of apples as Jonathan, Jonagold, Golden for making apple biscuit. These varieties of apples are created only for food, but not for baking, as they harden during baking dough.