Ingredients for making pies with cabbage
Ingredients for making pies with cabbage:
- Sifted wheat flour for kneading 100 grams
- 1 chicken egg for lubrication
For the test:
- Sifted wheat flour 650 grams
- Sugar 60 grams
- Salt half a teaspoon
- Kefir 200 grams
- Milk 50 grams
- Dry baker's yeast 30 grams
- Creamy margarine 50% fat 75 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil for a bowl 2-3 tablespoons
- Fresh cabbage 500 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Onion, Milk, Flour
- Serving: 20 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass, Kitchen table, Cutting board, Kitchen towel, Plate - 3 pieces, Frying pan with lid, Nonstick pan, Baking paper, Deep plate, Baking brush, Oven, Toothpick, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Cooking pies with cabbage:
Step 1: prepare the dough.To prepare this type of pies, you can use any type of yeast dough, but if you are not a big fan of fiddling with the kitchen for a long time, you can prepare quick yeast dough on kefir. To begin, pour the necessary amount of milk into the stewpan, and put the necessary amount of margarine. Put it on a stove turned on at medium temperature and heat the milk up to 30 - 35 degrees, the liquid must never boil! Milk should be just warm! This process will take you no more than 2 minutes, during which time the milk will heat up to the desired temperature, and the butter will melt. Then pour the oily milk into a deep bowl and add the right amount of dry yeast to it. Do not mix the yeast, let it brew for 15 minutes in a warm place. Then in a clean and dry deep bowl, beat the right amount of eggshell without eggs, beat them with a whisk until lush foam for 45 minutes. Then add kefir, sugar, salt to the eggs and beat the mixture again until the dry ingredients are completely dissolved. This process will take you approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Now introduce brewed yeast into the liquid mass. Stir the liquid until smooth with a tablespoon and add the sifted wheat flour into it in parts using a glass. When the dough becomes difficult to stir with a spoon, transfer it to the kitchen table sprinkled with sifted wheat flour and continue kneading on it. The finished dough should turn out elastic, moderately soft, and not stick to your hands. Lubricate the clean bowl with a little vegetable oil and place the kneaded dough in it. Cover the container with a dishcloth and place the dough in a warm place, such as near a stove. Let the dough brew 1.5 - 2 hours it must rise.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Step 3: prepare the filling.
Step 4: form the pies.
Step 5: bake the pies.
Step 6: serve the pies with cabbage.Cabbage pies are served warm. Immediately before serving, they are laid in a slide on a large flat dish. It will be pleasant to relish such pastry with jelly, freshly brewed tea or fragrant cocoa. Also, these pies can be served instead of bread with borscht, rice soup, chicken broth or pea soup. Fragrant, spicy pies with cabbage will satisfy your taste at 100%. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - When stewing cabbage, instead of tomato, you can use pre-blanched tomatoes, removing the skin from them and chopping them to a puree condition using a mixer or meat grinder.
- - The spices for preparing the toppings indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can add any herbs and spices you like in cabbage, for example allspice, dried basil, turmeric, thyme, paprika.
- - Instead of yeast dough on kefir, you can use traditional yeast dough.
- - From this type of dough, you can cook pies in a pan.
- - The filling for pies can be anything, stewed cabbage with mushrooms, sour stewed cabbage, stewed cabbage with meat and bacon, and these are just a few options.