Ingredients for making salad with crab meat and crackers
- Crab meat 1 can (170-200 grams)
- Crackers 1 cup
- Avocado 1 piece
- Non-greasy mayonnaise 3 tablespoons (for dressing)
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Cherry Tomatoes 7 pieces
- Lettuce 3-4 pieces
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Crabs, Tomato, Salad
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Salad bowl, Paper kitchen towels
Making a salad with crab meat and crackers:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Avocados contain a large number of different vitamins and minerals that have beneficial effects on human health. Such a product as crab meat, which also contains a lot of useful substances, is not far behind it. Therefore, our salad will turn out both delicious and very healthy. First, wash the avocado under running warm water from various contaminants and dust, then wipe it with paper kitchen towels and transfer it to a cutting board. Using a knife, make a transverse incision, so as not to touch a sufficiently large bone of fruit. After, we disconnect the halves and take out a bone with a knife, we can throw it away, we do not need it. Peel the peel and cut the fruit pulp into a medium cube up to 1 centimeter. Shredded ingredient is placed in a deep plate. Next, open a jar of crab meat and use a colander over the sink to drain excess juice. Then we shift the pieces of meat onto a cutting board and, using a knife, grind either a cube or a straw as you like. After, remove the chopped ingredient in a plate with avocado. Next, we wash the cherry tomatoes under running water, dry with paper kitchen towels and transfer to a cutting board. Since these vegetables are very small, it will be enough to cut them in half. Shredded ingredient is transferred to a plate of avocado. We wash the lettuce leaves under running water, shake off excess liquid above the sink and transfer to a cutting board. Now we either cut the ingredient with a sharp knife, or tear it with our hands into pieces that will be convenient to eat. And after that, put the lettuce on a plate of avocado.
Step 2: prepare salad dressing.
Step 3: serve the salad with crab meat and crackers.Add dressing to the salad bowl with our ground ingredients and mix with a tablespoon. After that, put the bread crumbs, mix again and you can serve the salad to the table. If you are preparing such a salad for the holiday, then combine crackers with salad, it is best just before serving so that they are not softened, but are crispy and tasty. And if you decide to cook it for your family, then baked fish or meat is ideal for it. In any case, a salad with crab meat and crackers is a wonderful dish that everyone will appreciate. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can also add anchovy fillets to the dressing. In the blender bowl, place the required amount of mayonnaise, lemon juice and ansauce fillet, chop to a homogeneous mass. Then add salt and black pepper.
- - You can buy crackers not only ready-made in the store, but also cook them yourself at home. To do this, take any bread, white or black, and cut it into cubes about 1-1.5 cm in size on a cutting board. Then salt, add various spices, for example black pepper and spread on a baking sheet, pre-greased with sunflower oil. Then sprinkle with the same oil on top and you can send to bake. Preheat the oven to 150 - 180 degrees and dry the crackers.
- - You can also add green beans in this salad. To do this, bring the water in the pan to a boil, salt and then pour in the ingredient, cook for 3-5 minutes and then, using a colander, drain the hot water. Then you need to cool the beans under a stream of cold water. And after that, you can add it to the salad.
- - If you still have lettuce leaves, then when serving, you can nicely put them on a plate, and put the salad on them.