Ingredients for Crab Meat Canapes
- Crab meat 1 can (170 grams)
- Mayonnaise 2 teaspoons
- Medium Cucumber 2 pieces
- Crackers are not sweet 12 pieces
- Parmesan Cheese 100 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Crabs, Cucumber, Cheese
- Serving 12 Servings
Inventory:Oven, Baking tray, Grater, Fork, Deep plate, Teaspoon, Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen spatula
Cooking canapes with crab meat:
Step 1: prepare the crab meat.Crab meat is not only a delicacy, but also a source of substances useful for the human body, such as iodine, calcium, phosphorus and many others, and is also rich in vitamin C, PP, E and others. The meat of this marine inhabitant is not high in calories and low in fat. And therefore, it can be safely called an easy dietary product. We can talk about the benefits of crab meat for a very long time, so without wasting time, we will begin to prepare our wonderful snack. So, open a jar of crab meat and transfer it to a deep plate using a tablespoon or fork. Then add the required amount of mayonnaise, black pepper and salt to crab meat. And after, having thoroughly mixed everything, we set aside.
Step 2: prepare the vegetable and cheese.
Step 3: bake the canapes.Once we have prepared all the ingredients, you can immediately begin to form and bake our appetizer. We take the crackers out of the packaging and lay them on the bottom of the baking sheet, put a layer of chopped cucumbers on top of the crackers, then crab meat and the final touch, sprinkle with grated cheese. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius and put a baking sheet in it. Bake until the cheese starts to melt and cover with a beautiful golden crust, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 4: serve canapes with crab meat.We take out the finished canapes from the oven and use a metal spatula to place them on a beautiful plate or tray, on top you can decorate with sprigs of greenery. And forward, serve. Your guests and loved ones will certainly enjoy such an appetizer and after 5 minutes the plate or tray will be empty. Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have Parmesan cheese, you can replace it with any other hard cheese that you like best.
- - If you are afraid that your canapes will be burnt, then the bottom of the pan can be covered with baking paper.
- - To get a more interesting taste, you can add a little Worcestershire sauce to crab meat.
- - In natural crab meat, after opening the can, the shelf life is very short. Therefore, it is recommended to immediately start cooking.
- - Instead of crackers, you can use any other base, for example a baguette cut into slices.