Pot roasted homemade ingredients
- Pork 500 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Carrot big 1 piece
- Medium sized potatoes 6-8 pieces
- Lemon juice 1-2 tablespoons
- Sour cream 3-4 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons
- Medium-sized garlic 2 cloves
- Broth 100 milliliters
- Seasoning for pork to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Pots with lids - 4 pieces, Frying pan, Cooker, Oven, Baking tray, Bowl - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Plate - 3 pieces, Coarse grater, Kitchen gloves
Cooking home-style roasted pots:
Step 1: prepare the meat.We wash the pork under running water and after the water drains, transfer it to a cutting board and clean the meat from fat. Then, using sharp tools, we cut our ingredient first along and then across the fibers so that we get the same pieces. We shift the crushed ingredient into a bowl and add lemon juice, as well as salt, pepper and seasoning to taste with a tablespoon of them. Mix all the ingredients well, cover the bowl with a lid and leave on 30 - 40 minutesso that the meat is marinated.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
Step 3: prepare the sauce.Pour sour cream and mayonnaise into one bowl and mix well with a tablespoon. Then add chopped garlic to them in a plate and dilute the mixture with milk, adding it from a glass to a plate with ingredients, until the density of liquid sour cream. Attention: the resulting mixture can be diluted with any meat broth. In extreme cases, even a broth made from a bouillon cube is suitable.
Step 4: prepare the onion.
Step 5: prepare the carrots.Before we wash the carrots, it must be well peeled. Using a knife, remove it from the surface of the vegetable and then rinse the root crop under running warm water. Rub the carrots with a coarse grater into a separate plate.
Step 6: prepare the potatoes.
Step 7: Cook the home-style roast in pots.
Step 8: Serve the pot roast at home.Before serving, we take out the pots using oven mitts and serve in the same ceramic dishes. You can decorate our dish with greens of dill or parsley on top, after chopping it. Good appetite!
- - For cooking roast, it is better to take lean pork, most often pork ham.
- - Pork meat takes on a special taste if you add a little mustard to the sauce and mix all the ingredients of the sauce well.
- - You can replace pork with beef or chicken.
- - Your roast will get a special aroma if you add another layer of mushrooms to the pots.
- - For cooking, do not use a variety of potatoes that are boiled.
- - If you don’t have pots, and you want to cook this dish, don’t be discouraged, use one container and not necessarily ceramic, but put it in a preheated oven.