We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Avocado Canapes
- Avocado ripe 1/2 fruit
- French bread 50 grams
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Main IngredientsAvocado, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Bowl, Toaster, Serving dish, Dessert spoon
Making avocado canapes:
Step 1: make an avocado.Due to its beneficial properties, avocados are a daily dietary product in many countries of the world. It contains vitamins A, B, C, D, P, and even banana in terms of potassium content. The second name of avocado is an alligator pear, it is also very useful in that it improves the thyroid gland, normalizes the functioning of blood vessels and the heart. Dishes from this exotic fruit are very useful for pregnant women, as they are one of the best means to reduce toxicosis. The avocado pulp itself is very oily, reminiscent of butter in its consistency, therefore often the avocado is also called "forest oil". Wash the fruit fruit under warm running water and transfer it to a cutting board. Since there is a large bone inside the fruit, therefore, carefully using a knife, divide it into two parts and then, by scrolling with your hands, separate these two halves. We get a bone with the help of the same sharp inventory. Now we make cuts with a knife along the pulp to the skin of the fruit, first along and then across. The resulting squares. Important: for our snack they should be in size no more than 1-2 centimeters. Then, using a spoon, peel the flesh from the avocado skin. Attention: To make canapes, peeling an avocado is not necessary. We transfer fruit cubes into a bowl, and so that the flesh of the fruit does not immediately darken, add soy sauce to the bowl with cubes.
Step 2: prepare French bread.
Step 3: Cooking Avocado Canapes
Step 4: serve the avocado canapes.Serve canapes on a flat dish. I think that this exotic snack will not leave anyone indifferent. Some of them may not understand what canapé fruit is from, but it’s even interesting, because you can hold a competition for guessing the ingredient of the snack. And then tell us about its beneficial qualities. In any case, it will be informative, and, of course, delicious. Good appetite!
- - Since we do not often buy avocados, it is important to know how to choose it. The fruit has a pear-shaped, oval and spherical shape, and the color varies from light green to dark green. But, despite such a variety of shapes and colors, the taste of the fruit does not change. The skin of the fruit should be free of dark spots and no damage. The surface for the fruit is typically hilly or smooth. When choosing an avocado, it is better to take solid fruits, but so that when you press a finger on the skin of a fruit, a dent appears that should level out for a short time.
- - If you bought an unripe fruit, do not worry - it is easy to fix. It is enough to put the avocado in a paper bag and leave it to ripen at room temperature for several days. Just do not store the fruit bag in the refrigerator.
- - Instead of soy sauce, you can use lemon juice or vinegar.
- - Use a baguette for canapes or, in extreme cases, a loaf or bread made from light and airy dough.
- - For a brighter taste, you can put finely chopped parsley in the filling, season everything with spices to your taste and gently mix everything with a spoon before spreading the avocado on our baguette.
- - If you don’t have a toaster at hand, do not be discouraged. A perfect replacement for this appliance is a conventional oven. To do this, simply spread the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake the ingredient for 5-10 minutes until the crust forms.