We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Wheat flour 700 grams
- Milk 450 grams
- Fresh yeast 40 grams
- Sugar 1 pinch
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Purified water 1 liter
- Poppy to taste
- Sesame to taste
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
- Serving 8 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Inventory:Deep plate, Deep bowl, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Kitchen table, Oven, Baking tray, Cloth towel, Knife, Kitchen stove, Middle pan, Small pan, Baking paper, Skimmer
Step 1: prepare the milk.In order for us to dissolve the yeast, we need to slightly warm the milk. And for this we put a small pan with a dairy product on a small fire and heat to a warm state. Then - turn off the burner and pour the component into a deep plate.
Step 2: dissolve the yeast.
Step 3: prepare the dough.Pour flour and salt into a deep bowl. Mix the ingredients well with a dry tablespoon. And now gently pour the yeast solution into the flour mixture. Knead the dough in the container until it begins to stick off from the hands. Then we spread the dough on a previously prepared kitchen table, powdered with flour, and continue to knead it until the dough becomes elastic. Attention: if you feel that the consistency of the test product is not elastic enough, then you can add a little more "by eye" flour. Just do not overdo it, since an excessive amount of the flour component can affect the preparation of the dish. After - give the test a round shape and transfer it back to the bowl. Cover the dishes with a towel and put in a warm place for 30 minutesto make the dough rise and increase in volume.
Step 4: prepare the pretzels.
Step 5: serve the pretzels.When the dish is ready, turn off the oven and remove the pan from it. We leave the pretzels to cool to room temperature, because they need to be served chilled. Well, you can taste such delicious pastries with a cup of tea or even a glass of beer. Good appetite!
- - When you sprinkle the pretzels with salt, use only coarse rock salt, not extra.
- - In order for the dish to leave well after baking from baking paper, in any case do not grease it with oil. Just wait until the pretzels become room temperature.
- - If you don’t have any fresh yeast at hand, do not be discouraged. An excellent substitute for them is 5 grams of dry fast-acting yeast. Only then the amount of milk must be reduced by 150 milliliters, and the flour should be added “by eye” until the dough becomes elastic.
- - For the preparation of this dish, be sure to take the highest grade and only trusted brands, because it depends on this ingredient - whether you get pretzels or not.
- - If you are a lover of sweets, then powder from poppy seeds and sesame seeds can be replaced with regular sugar. In this version, the pretzels are also very tasty.
- - Actually, the number of test pieces depends on how many pieces of pretzels you want to make. But, the more you want to make baking, the less pieces you will have from the dough, and the more painstaking your work will be.