We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Pasta in Broth
- Meat broth 1 liter
- Pasta 100 grams
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Sal to taste
- Ground black pepper, or other spices to taste
- Greens to taste
- Main ingredientsCheese, Pasta, Greens
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Grater, Colander, Refrigerator, Plate, Tablespoon, Knife, Cutting Board, Kitchen Flying
Cooking pasta in broth:
Step 1: prepare the cheese.Our piece of cheese needs to be grated. Grater can be used with both medium and small holes, this is a matter of taste. Grate the ingredient on a plate or on a dry cutting board. We will return to the obtained loose mass, but for now leave the cheese in a plate and proceed to the main action of cooking pasta.
Step 2: prepare the broth.We take the broth from the refrigerator, remaining after cooking any meat or poultry. Pour it into the pan, turn on the hotplate on a big fire and put it on the stove. When the broth boils in it, you can add spices and salt.
Step 3: cook pasta.
Step 4: prepare the greens.Rinse the leaves of dill and parsley, and if desired, the feathers of green onions, rinse under running water. Shake and transfer greens on a kitchen towel so that the glass is excess water. Next, chop the greens finely on a cutting board with a knife, and you can mix it with niche grated cheese, discard the chopped greens from the board in a plate with cheese and mix everything with a spoon. And the most beautiful branches of dill and parsley can be left for decoration.
Step 5: serve the pasta in the broth.
Step 6: .Before transferring pasta to a plate, scald it with hot water. Then pour the pasta from a colander onto a plate and sprinkle the mixture of cheese and herbs on top. Serve the dish hot, it is delicious to eat such a dish with juice or any other drink. Bon appetit!
- - You can cook this dish with fried chicken. Boil chicken breast or any other part of it. And cook the pasta on the resulting broth. Drain the liquid using a colander. Cut the cooked breast into pieces and fry them in a pan, adding salt and spices, when they get a golden crust, add the pasta to them and fry them all together for several minutes. And you can serve the dish to the table.
- - Pasta will turn out tasty if you add at least half a glass of broth to them, if the broth is intended for soup.
- - Pasta for this dish will suit any shape, both small and spaghetti. It's a matter of taste.
- - Pasta can be served in a deep plate with a small amount of broth.