Ingredients for making manna on yogurt
- Semolina 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Flour 1 cup
- 3 eggs
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Margarine 150 grams
- Slaked Vinegar Soda 0.5 tsp
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Yogurt, Semolina, Flour, Sugar
Inventory:Oven, Whisk, Plate, Kitchen stove, Teaspoon, Bakeware, Glass, Wooden spoon
Cooking manna on yogurt:
Step 1: prepare the semolina.We take a plate, pour semolina there and bays of yogurt. Mix and leave on 30 minutes.
Step 2: melt the margarine.Margarine is sent in a small container that can be put on the stove. While stirring with a wooden spoon, melt the whole mass.
Step 3: prepare the dough.Break the eggs into a plate, add sugar, margarine and mix with a whisk. Next, put the swollen semolina there. Add the flour gradually so that no lumps form. We extinguish soda with acetic acid. The resulting foam is mixed with the tesa.
Step 4: bake.Lubricate the baking dish with sunflower oil. Pour the dough into it and put in the oven preheated to 150-200 degrees. The manic should be baked for 30-40 minutes.
Step 5: serve the manna on yogurt.From the oven we get the browned mannik. We spread it in a plate and serve with tea, milk or coffee. If served with dessert, it can be decorated with chocolate icing, icing sugar, or whipped cream. It can be supplemented with raisins, candied fruits, zest of orange or lemon. Mannik on yogurt is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can check the readiness of the manna with a toothpick or fork. There should be no residues of raw dough on it.
- - If the dough seems too liquid to you, you can add more flour to it, but not more than half a glass.
- - Especially you can not buy yogurt. If the milk in your refrigerator is sour, we get it for a day. And you get yogurt.