We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Crannachan
- Fresh raspberries 300 grams
- Cream 35-45% fat 250-300 grams
- Sugar 100 grams or to taste
- Oatmeal "Hercules" 4-5 tablespoons
- Honey 2-3 tablespoons
- Whiskey of any brand 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Cream, Oatmeal, Whiskey
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisine Scottish cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Stove, Kitchen wooden spatula, Plate, Deep bowl, Whisk, Tablespoon, Colander, Paper kitchen towels, Tall glasses - 4 pieces, Teaspoon, Dessert spoon
Cooking the faucet:
Step 1: prepare the oatmeal.On a stove included, set a clean, dry frying pan to a strong level and chop it. Screw the stove to the smallest level, pour the Hercules flakes on the bottom of the pan and dry them on all sides for 15 to 20 minutes. Sauté the oatmeal until golden brown, periodically stirring it with a kitchen wooden spatula for even drying. Transfer the fried oatmeal to a deep, clean, dry plate with a tablespoon and let cool to room temperature.
Step 2: whip the cream with honey and whiskey.
Step 3: prepare raspberries and put the ingredients in glasses.
Step 4: serve the crane.Cranachanan is served cold, laid in large narrow long glasses for champagne or tall vases for ice cream, a teaspoon or dessert spoon is placed next to it. Very often this type of dessert is served with ice cream, it is laid in layers with cream and raspberries. Sometimes crannachan is poured with chocolate or various types of syrups, it can be strawberry syrup, raspberry, cranberry or any other to your taste. A sweet, intoxicating dessert will appeal to your whole family and loved ones. Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes this type of dessert is sprinkled with crumbs made from cookies. Grind any cookies in a blender, fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown and sprinkle dessert.
- - You can use any berries to make this dessert. For example, strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, viburnum, blackberries or any other. You can also make fruit - berry platter, taking each berry a little.
- - Sometimes custard or sweet cream - cheese, which can be purchased at any supermarket, is added to cream for greater density.
- - This type of dessert can be prepared from frozen berries, before preparing the berries do not need to defrost.
- - Sometimes in addition to whiskey, raspberry liqueur or cream liqueur is put in whipped cream.
- - Cream can be whipped with a hand blender or mixer. It will take you less time and the creamy mass will be whipped much better.
- - Sometimes half of the fried oatmeal is added to whipped cream and allowed to insist and swell in the cream for 15 to 20 minutes and then mixed with raspberries. But this option is not for everybody, since not always oatmeal has enough time to soak well with cream and during tasting you can feel half-baked pieces of cereal.