We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Hash Browns
- Fresh beef 200-250 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Medium-sized garlic 3 cloves
- Round grain rice 200 grams
- Purified water 400-500 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Spice Curry 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Fresh coriander to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Breadcrumbs 50 grams
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Rice
- Serving 5 servings
- World cuisineArab cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Large frying pan, Cooker, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Garlic, Middle pan with lid, Strainer, Deep plate, Flat dish, Blender or meat grinder, Fork, Kitchen paper towels, Small bowl, Kitchen table
Step 1: prepare the rice.To cook such unusual, but very tasty pancakes, the first thing we need to boil rice. Therefore, put the required amount of rice in a sieve and wash it under running cool water until the water becomes clear. Attention: choose a variety of rice - always round! Since it becomes more viscous after cooking compared to other varieties. And for us, this is exactly what we need! After processing the rice under water, pour the ingredient into a medium saucepan and fill it with purified water in proportion 1 to 2. After cooking, the amount of rice component should increase by 3 times. But not without the fact that it also depends on the quality and on the brand of cereals. Try to use already proven products. Cook the rice grits over low heat under a lid until all the water has evaporated. Estimated Cooking Time - 15-20 minutes. You do not need to mix the ingredient with a spoon. The only thing that matters is if the pan is no longer water and the rice is not ready yet, then you can add a little more water and gently mix with a spoon so that the cereal does not burn at the bottom of the container. Pour the finished component of the dish with a tablespoon into a deep plate.
Step 2: make a rice mixture.
Step 3: prepare the garlic and onions.
Step 4: prepare fresh herbs.We rinse parsley and cilantro under running water and then wipe it well with a kitchen paper towel. As for the cilantro! This is a green with a peculiar smell and taste. Therefore, if you have not added it to food before, it is better to taste it before cooking meat pancakes with it. The smell of this plant is harsh, and the taste of cilantro is bitter. But, no matter what, it blends perfectly with beef and lamb. It is especially useful for people with disruption of the digestive tract and cardiovascular system. Therefore, put the greens on a cutting board and with a knife finely chop the components of the dish. The smaller we cut the greens, the better for our minced meat.
Step 5: prepare the meat filling.
Step 6: Cooking the Fritters.
Step 7: serve the Hash Browns.We put the prepared meat pancakes on a tray or a large flat dish and immediately after that we can serve it, as they say - "with heat, with heat"! The dish goes well with sour cream or various sauces to your taste. The main thing is that you can even put such pancakes on the holiday table, and not worry that your friends will not like it. I am sure your friends have not tasted such a delicious, fragrant, satisfying and unusual dish. It's time to surprise them. Good appetite!
- - To add spice to the dish, you can also add red ground pepper to the pancakes.
- - Instead of beef or veal, you can put chicken in a dish. It turns out also very tasty.
- - Instead of rice, mashed potatoes can be added to the recipe. To do this, you need to boil the potatoes and, without adding butter, knead the potato ingredient. Add spices and salt to your liking, as well as breadcrumbs. Mix everything well and after - add the beaten egg. Once again, mix well until a homogeneous mass is formed. If the mixture is not so viscous, you can also add a little starch at your discretion.
- - If you make meat pancakes in the warm season, then you can not put finely chopped greens in the meat filling. Since, due to temperature, the dish starts to deteriorate faster. Alternatively, you can crumble greens immediately before serving.