We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Parisian Fish Ingredients
- Fresh or chilled fish (any) 1 kg
- Mushrooms (preferably fresh) 500 grams
- Onions 4-5 pieces
- Sour cream (any fat content) 1 cup
- Premium wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Sunflower oil - 2-3 tablespoons to taste
- Salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Parsley - to your taste to your liking
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Oven, Wooden spatula, Bakeware, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking fish in Paris:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash fresh fish under running water. We remove the scales by scraping with the sharp edge of a knife. We use short movements from the tail to the head. We make an incision from the gills to the tail, remove the insides with the fingers. Check the fish cavity carefully to make sure everything has been removed. We wash the cavity well under running cold water. We remove the fins, cut off the tail and head. Carefully remove the peel. To do this, cut a hole in the abdomen between the skin and meat, insert a finger and separate the skin from the meat. Separate the meat from the bones with a knife. We rub the fish on all sides with salt and black pepper. Leave until we prepare the sauce.
Step 2: Prepare the fish sauce.Onions are peeled, washed under running water, cut into small cubes. We wash the mushrooms under water, clean the skin, with a sharp knife, rinse again. Cut into small cubes. We heat the pan on the stove, add sunflower oil, put chopped onions and mushrooms. Fry for 10 minutes over medium heat, do not forget to periodically stir with a wooden spatula. To this mass we add pre-sifted wheat flour, then add sour cream, season with black ground pepper and table salt. Mix well and fry until the sauce thickens.
Step 3: Bake the fish.Preheat the oven. We take a form for baking fish, if necessary, grease with sunflower oil. We put the prepared fish fillet in it, fill it with the prepared sauce and put it in the oven until ready to bake, about 30 minutes at a temperature 170-180 degrees.
Step 4: Serve the fish in Paris.We take out the finished fish in Paris from the oven and put it on a serving dish. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. We use it in a warm form. Good appetite!
- - Fish fillet can be sprinkled with lemon juice for piquancy and aroma, and marinated for half an hour.
- - You can serve mashed potatoes or boiled rice, as well as fresh or baked vegetables as a garnish for fish in Paris.
- - It is advisable to use porcini or champignons for the preparation of this dish.