Ingredients for making chicken with beer on a can
- Young chicken carcass 1 piece (weight 1.5-2 kg)
- Light beer 0, 5 liters
- Mayonnaise 300-400 ml
- Spices (any, at your personal discretion) to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Bowl, Knife, Tablespoon, Jar, 0.5 in volume, Foil, Baking tray, Cooker
Making chicken with beer on a can:
Step 1: Pickle the chicken.Take the chicken, wash it well under water and drain it, then rub its surface and the inside with salt and black pepper. Leave it like this for an hour so that it can soak.
Step 2: Prepare the beer mixture.Take a clean jar, the volume of which is 0.5 liters. Fill it with spices, up to about half a can, although more can be. Pour beer into it and mix.
Step 3: Put the chicken on a jar and bake.
Step 4: Serve the chicken on a can of beer.When the chicken reaches a golden color, remove the baking sheet from the oven and carefully wrap foil on its surface and the chicken wings. Remove the foil from the side dish to allow the potatoes and vegetables to lightly brown. Place the pan back into the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Now you can get a chicken on a can of beer and enjoy its incredible taste and aroma! Good appetite!
- - The most faithful option is to use light beer, since dark beer will give a certain bitterness to meat, which may not appeal to your household or guests.
- - As spices you can use: black pepper, allspice, marjoram, cloves, basil, a mixture of herbs for poultry, bay leaf.
- - If you have chips for the smell of smoked meat, then before applying them to the chicken, they should first be soaked in the beer mixture for an hour.
- - The readiness of the chicken is best checked with a wooden stick. Puncture with it the fleshy part of the chicken, and if transparent juice flows out, and not blood fluid, the chicken is ready and you can remove it from the oven.