We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Sausages Stuffed with Cheese in Bacon
- Sausages 2 pieces
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Parsley and dill greens at your discretion
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Mayonnaise (any fat content) 100 grams
- Bacon 2 slices
- Salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper at your discretion
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Sausage and sausages, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, Wooden toothpicks, Kitchen paper towel, Bowl, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Baking sheet, Foil, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking sausages stuffed with cheese in bacon:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients for cooking.Choose sausages larger and do not peel. Rinse them thoroughly under cold running water, then dry them with a kitchen paper towel. Now we put it on a cutting board and make a couple of deep cuts in them, but we do not cut it to the end. Hard cheese put in the freezer for five minutes, and then grate on a coarse grater. Rinse parsley and dill thoroughly under cold running water, then also dry with a kitchen paper towel, then put on a cutting board and chop finely. Peel the garlic and rinse in cold water, squeeze through a garlic or chop finely. Put all the ingredients in one dish and add mayonnaise. Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, all to stir thoroughly.
Step 2: Form Stuffed Sausages.
Step 3: Fry the stuffed sausages.The baking sheet must be greased with vegetable oil or wrapped in foil, to whom you like best, put the sausages on the baking sheet and put in the oven, preheated up to 150 degrees. Stuffed sausages will be prepared 20-25 minutes. They should be lightly browned, and since each oven has its own individual characteristics, it is better to look after sausages, as they can cook a little earlier or a little later than the time indicated above. Turn off the fire and leave them in the oven for 5 minutes, so that they get there.
Step 4: Serve the sausages stuffed with cheese in bacon.It is necessary to use sausages hot. You can steal fresh vegetables. You can serve boiled rice or mashed potatoes at the side dish. Good appetite!
- - Five minutes before cooking, you can get a baking sheet, grate the cheese on top of the sausages and send them to fry. Stuffed sausages are covered with a delicious ruddy cheese crust.
- - In addition, together with sausages, you can put cubes of potatoes, previously prepared and chopped, on a baking sheet. Thus, you will get the finished dish along with a side dish. Ideal for a quick and tasty family dinner, in my opinion.
- - Mayonnaise, if desired, can be replaced with sour cream or any creamy sauce, can be spicy.