We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Two Pleasures Stuffed Wieners
- Sausage 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Radish 3 pieces
- Green onion 0.5 bunch
- Lettuce at your discretion
- Parsley and dill greens at your discretion
- Mayonnaise (any fat content) 50 grams
- Ketchup at your discretion
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausage, Carrot, Radish
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Salad bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Saucepan, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking sausages stuffed with "Two Pleasures":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Fresh carrots must be thoroughly washed with cold water to remove all dirt, clean and rinse well again, then chop on average grater. Rinse and grate very thoroughly as well as carrots. We wash the green onion stalks and slice them obliquely 1-2 centimeters long. I usually tear parsley and dill with my hands, so it retains juice and all the nutritional properties.
Step 2: Prepare a salad for sausages.Sprinkle all previously prepared ingredients into a salad bowl, sprinkle with coarse salt and season with a small amount of mayonnaise. All carefully mix until smooth.
Step 3: Cooking the Sausages.Fresh sausage must be put in a pan with cold water on the fire and boil until cooked, peeled. The water should boil, and we will cook for 3-5 minutes in boiling water. We cut the sausage in half and in one half we make a small depression. The excess part of the sausage can be finely chopped and sent to the salad.
Step 4: We serve the sausages stuffed with "Two Pleasures".Fill the resulting depression at the sausage with salad, cover with the second half on top, decorate with greenery on the edges, put it on a dish pre-decorated with fresh lettuce leaves. At the very top of the sausage, you can drip a few drops of mayonnaise and ketchup. Good appetite!
- - In a stuffed sausage, you can also add a little cabbage and drip a few drops of lemon, to whet your appetite.
- - I advise lovers of spicy pick up chili ketchup, or add a clove of garlic, squeezed through a garlic press, and sprinkle the salad with ground pepper.
- - You can start such sausages with absolutely any filling. Look in the refrigerator and use for cooking this dish everything that only appeals to your eyes. It can be mushrooms, and vegetables, various greens.