We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making mini tartlets with fish fillings
Ingredients for making mini tartlets with fish fillings:
- Tartlets to taste
For fish fillings:
- Boiled rice 500 g.
- Canned fish 1 can
- Onions 2 pcs.
- 1 carrot
- Salt (to taste) to taste
- Spices (to taste, for rice) to taste
For the filling of crayfish (for lovers of the unusual and original):
- Crayfish meat 250 g
- Boiled egg 4 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 100 g.
- Creamy horseradish 2 tbsp. spoons
- Petiole celery 1-2 pcs.
- Greens (onions, dill) to taste
- Salt, pepper (to taste) to taste
For the filling of red caviar (the easiest to prepare, but the most expensive for the price):
- Red caviar 1 jar
- Butter 1 pack (should be at room temperature)
- Greens to taste
- Main Ingredients: Caviar, Cancer
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Slicing board, Knife, Beautiful dish, Saucepan, Plates, Spoon, Fork, Can opener.
Cooking mini tartlets with fish fillings:
Step 1: Cook the pic.Boil the rice in slightly salted water until fully cooked, drain the remaining water. Put on a plate and cool.
Step 2: Step 2: Prepare the Vegetables.Cut the onion. The size of the pieces is any, but preferably not too large. In addition, I scald the already chopped onion with boiling water so that excessive bitterness leaves it. Rub the carrots. The thickness of carrots may vary. This is how you like it better. For example, I love when carrots are rubbed on a fine grater.
Step 3: Step 3: mix the ingredients.We don’t pour the liquid from canned fish, but pour it into rice. The cans themselves (after shifting them onto a plate) are thoroughly kneading with a fork. We add canned goods, carrots and onions to rice. All mix well. We fill the tartlets with the resulting salad. The first dish is ready! 2. Filled with crayfish
Step 4: Step 1: Cooking the Salad.Finely chop the crayfish meat, egg (you can even grate it), chopped greens and seasonings. This is the so-called salad.
Step 5: Step 2: Preparing the Dressing.Mix mayonnaise and horseradish. Season the salad with this mixture. The filling is ready.
Step 6: Step 3: Connect with the Tartlets.We fill the resulting tartlet filling. Decorate with celery greens. 3. Filled with red caviar.
Step 7: Step 1: melt the butter.Lightly melt the butter. We fill them with tartlets.
Step 8: Step 2: take the red caviar.Open a jar of red caviar. Spread the eggs in tartlets on top of the butter.
Step 9: Step 3: take the greens.We decorate tartlets with greens.
Step 10: Step 4: Serve Fish Tartlets.Well, that’s all done, all that’s left is to put all the cooked mini-tartlets on a beautiful dish and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - At the time of purchase, be sure to look at tartlets (packaging is usually transparent) to exclude the possibility of buying deformed products. It is also not superfluous to pay attention to the date of manufacture.
- - Filling the tartlets with oil (in the last recipe) is most convenient with a confectionery syringe.
- - In addition to greens, you can also decorate with olives, olives, green peas and lemon slices.