Ingredients for making Armenian omelet with tomato
- Suluguni cheese 100 grams
- Chicken eggs 6 pieces
- Fleshy ripe tomatoes (preferably medium or small size) 5-7 pieces
- Sunflower or olive oil to taste
- Greens: parsley, basil, cilantro or oregano (can be used dry) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Whisk, Plate, Frying pan, Serving plate
Cooking Armenian omelet with tomato:
Step 1: Stew the tomatoes.The first thing to do is peel the tomato. Pour boiling water over it well or place it for a while, then the skin will come off much easier. If suddenly this method does not give results, then you can try to thoroughly scrape the blunt side of the knife on the sides of the tomato. Then cut it into large pieces about 3-4 centimeters in size. Heat a deep frying pan, add olive or vegetable oil, put chopped pieces of tomato there. Drain the remaining juice from them into the pan. Bring them to a half-preparedness over medium heat, i.e. to a semi-soft state.
Step 2: Beat the eggs.Beat the required number of eggs in a bowl and beat thoroughly with a whisk, add a little salt and pour the eggs into the pan. Stir well and reduce heat to a minimum.
Step 3: Add Cheese.Throw the Suluguni cheese in advance into large pieces into a pan. The cheese will melt, and when eaten, the dishes will drag on. Also add any chopped greens as you wish. Salt everything, add a pinch of black pepper, mix well and bring the eggs to readiness for 5-7 minutes.
Step 4: Serve an Armenian omelet with tomato.When the scrambled eggs are ready, remove it from the heat and cover for a while. It would be better if it steamed under it for 2-3 minutes. Then cut the scrambled eggs into the required number of servings and arrange them nicely on serving plates. Serve hot, combined with fresh white bread. Good appetite!
- - To this dish, if you wish, you can also add sliced sausages or any other sausage.
- - Vegetable and olive oil, you can replace with butter. So the taste of fried eggs will be even more tender.
- - If you are a fan of spicy, then fresh tomatoes can be replaced with a good spicy lecho or adjika.