We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making omelet roll with spinach and sweet pepper
- Egg yolks 7-10 pieces
- Cream (not less than 30% fat content) 50 ml
- Fresh spinach 300 grams
- Starch 1 teaspoon
- Sweet bell pepper 0.5 pieces
- Fresh herbs (parsley, dill) in 0.5 bunch
- Creamy Cheese (Hard) 150 grams
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Spinach, Eggs
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Kitchen paper towel or napkin, Cutlery, Sharp knife, Grater, Whisk, Parchment paper, Baking tray or baking dish, Oven, Serving plate
Cooking omelet roll with spinach and sweet pepper:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Rinse the spinach and greens thoroughly under cold running water, then dry with a kitchen paper towel and place on a cutting board. Chop finely and set aside. Rinse sweet bell pepper well under running water, then cut in half, cut the tail and remove the seeds, rinse again. For the roll, you can chop either half the pepper or the whole pepper, if you want to achieve a more saturated taste. It should be cut a small straw tentatively like pizza. Grate cheese on a coarse grater. Pour the cream into a separate small container, gradually pour the starch into them, while stirring them. Stir with a whisk to a state of uniform consistencyso that there are no lumps.
Step 2: Cook the omelet in the oven.
Step 3: Add the remaining ingredients to the omelette and bake until tender.
Step 4: Turn the omelet into a roll.After that, carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven, grab the edges of the parchment, and very carefully move the finished omelet to the cutting board. Also, using parchment paper, roll the resulting omelet into a roll.
Step 5: Serve the omelet roll with spinach and sweet pepper.Such a ready-made roll can be cut into portioned pieces still warm and served to the table, or you can wrap it tightly in a plastic bag, place it in the refrigerator when it reaches room temperature, for about one hour, so that the filling of the omelet sticks the roll. Chilled omelette is also very tasty when chilled. Good appetite!
- - Omelet for such a roll can be prepared not only from yolks, you can use full-fledged eggs, they will need only 5-6 pieces.
- - Omelet roll is a fairly versatile snack, as it can be consumed both warm and chilled, you can take it with you outdoors or give children to school for a snack.
- - Such a roll can be prepared not only with a filling of sweet bell pepper. As greens for omelet you can choose any at your discretion, and the filling can be replaced with anything. It can be mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, eggplant, boiled chicken or minced meat. Unleash your imagination, experiment and enjoy your creations every time, like the first.