We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Martini Cocktail
- Ice cubes 4-6 pcs.
- Gin (you can take any) or vodka 60 ml.
- Vermouth "Martini dry" 20 ml.
- Cocktail olive 1 pc.
- Main ingredients: Vermouth, Gin
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Martini glass, Mixing utensils (or a shaker), Blender (or a meat chipper and a tight plastic bag), Spoon, Toothpick (or skewer)
Preparation of Martini cocktail:
Step 1: Prepare crushed ice.In order to crush ice, you can use several methods. The first is that the cubes are stacked in a blender bowl and crushed to crumbs. In the second method, we need a dense plastic bag in which we put ice, after which the bag is tightly tied. We put it with the contents on a cutting board and beat it with a hammer to beat the meat until the ice turns into small crumbs. Wherein necessary release all the air from the bag so that it does not burst upon impact. You can also cover the package with a clean kitchen towel.
Step 2: Prepare a cocktail.Put crushed ice in a large glass with a spoon, after which we add gin and vermouth to it. Mix thoroughly and pour it into a glass. We inject cocktail olive on a toothpick and drop it into a glass. This recipe is called a “cocktail of all the cocktails”. Since it is called in honor of Martini de Anna de Toggia. The main highlight of martini is that it is a dry wine with the addition of special herbs infused in it. And the main ingredient is wormwood. The very word “vermouth” is translated as “wormwood”.
Step 3: Serve the Martini Cocktail.We use immediately after cooking. Of course, I can’t convey the taste, but it’s amazing. You can also decorate a cocktail with a slice of any fruit, be it an orange or kiwi. But a classic martini cocktail is served only with olive. Have a good time!
- - In the original, equal proportions of vermouth and gin are added to the cocktail, as they say “fifty to fifty.” But now no one adheres to strict proportions in the preparation of Martini, tastes are changing.
- - Cocktails with the name of ultra dry martini have already appeared - this is when the glass is hardly rinsed with vermouth before pouring the gin.
- - If you use vodka instead of gin to make a cocktail, then you need to choose one that is not very strong and expensive so that it is soft and the cocktail tastes good and is not sharp.