Ingredients for cooking eggplant on a fire
- Eggplant fresh 3 pieces
- Onions 1 piece
- Lemon 1 piece
- Salt -1 teaspoon to taste
- Black pepper hammers as you wish
- Filtered pure water 300 ml.
- Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon
- Spices as you wish
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Grill rack, Serving plate or serving plates
Cooking eggplant at the stake:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.For outdoor recreation, you need to choose the best products, be it meat or vegetables, because there and only there you understand the full value of your choice. After all, there will be no second chance to correct the error. Therefore, choosing eggplant, take it seriously and buy only ripe and fresh. I wash the eggplants well, cut the tail, dry and cut into thick circles 1.5 centimeters. Peel the onions, wash them under water and chop ringstrying not to breaks and rings were whole. We shift the eggplants into a deep bowl, add chopped onions to them, add, add ground black pepper and spices (as you wish).
Step 2: Prepare the marinade for the eggplant.Wash the lemon and squeeze the juice out of it, remove the seeds aside, add water and sunflower oil, mix it all well.
Step 3: Marinate the eggplant and put on the grill.Add the resulting marinade to the eggplant and onion, pressing handsso that the eggplant and onion are soaked in this marinade. Leave to marinate for about 2 hours. After the eggplant is pickled, put on the wire rack and bake on both sides until soft and rosy eggplant.
Step 4: Serve the eggplant at the stake.Eggplants are ready, put them on a plate, add some greens if desired and serve hot to the table. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have a grill, you can use a skewer, stuffing each circle and do not forget to turn over more often, as they are fried very quickly. For the first time without a grill in nature, they also took advantage of this option and did not regret it, it was very tasty.
- - A pair of garlic cloves can be added to the eggplant marinade for piquancy and spice, while chopping it with a finely sharp knife.
- - Eggplant, dressing on a skewer, can be alternated with chopped tomatoes or sweet peppers. The taste of it will be even better.