We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a good mood cream dessert
- Freshly squeezed orange juice (2 large oranges) 1 cup
- Cherry juice (from 500 grams of frozen cherry) 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- Premium wheat flour 2 tablespoons with a hill
- Sugar (3 tablespoons in orange juice, 3 tablespoons in cherry, and 3 more tablespoons in meringue) 9 tablespoons
- Fresh egg white 2 pieces
- Cookies (I used Kurabye) 100 grams
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Orange, Cherry
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisine Swiss cuisine
Cutlery, Saucepan, Cooker, Juicer (optional), Serving glasses, Mixer or blender, Oven, Refrigerator
Cooking cream dessert "Good mood":
Step 1: Cook the custard cream according to the custard principle.From orange and cherry juice we have to cook the cream on the basis of custard. Pour freshly squeezed juice into separate small pots, into one orange (you can squeeze it out manually or with a juicer), and into another cherry (it should drain from frozen cherries). Put the pots to medium power fire and bring to a boil. While our juice is warming up, combine in a separate bowl a chicken egg with granulated sugar and previously sifted flour through a fine sieve. Stir thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is achieved. When the juice begins to boil, divide the mixture into 2 equal parts and add it to each of the pans. Mix and cook thoroughly before thickening the mass. When the cream thickens, remove the pots from the heat, cool slightly and pour over 2 tall glasses, but not all, divide it into 2 parts.
Step 2: Prepare the rest of the ingredients and lay the dessert.
Step 3: Bake the cream dessert in the oven.Fill a medium-sized pot with hot water. exactly half. Put glasses with dessert in it. Preheat the oven up to 200 degrees and send a pot into it. Bake our dessert, about 10 minutes. Since ovens bake differently and have individual characteristics, make sure that the proteins are slightly browned. Then take the dessert out of the oven, cool to room temperature.
Step 4: Serve the cream dessert "Good mood".Serve such a treat to the table best cooled so immediately after the dessert has cooled to room temperature, move it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutesand then serve it to the table! Good appetite!
- - In order to make orange juice easier without using a juicer, it is necessary, first, to thoroughly rinse the fruit, then cut them in half and use a knife to make punctures or deep cuts in the pulp of an orange. Next, we begin to squeeze the half with effort by hand, while holding the fruit over any container.
- - Instead of a pan for baking a dessert, you can use a wide bowl or a form with high sides.
- - Do not be afraid to use the dessert "Good mood" even if you are on a diet or keep yourself in shape. The dish is very light and quite low-calorie.